Tall People Check In

Options

Replies

• genx67
    genx67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Oh I feel the pain in a lot of these posts. I usually use the 5'19" route to see everyone get confused.

Big and tall stores suck for the aforementioned reasons. I have found that the store Buckle, here in the states do have pants long enough for me so that's nice. Shirts are hit or miss.

Thankfully I live in San Diego so shorts almost year round is a bonus.

And lastly tall ladies don't fret. Not all tall guys go after the short girls. I've set my limit at 5'8" and above. The taller the better!!!
    :)
  • takahiroki
    takahiroki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and the only time I feel weird about it is when I'm taller than guys.
    Probably because of the whole weight loss thing, I just end up feeling like a giant!
  • Kankalamalini
    Options
    5'9'' crazy when you realize you are as tall or taller than a lot of guys. Especially when you wear high heels looking like a Titaness.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I'm 5'8!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    6'0 here

<---- 6'4" in these heels. : )
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    5'9", used to be 5'10.5" but apparently I'm being squished by my fat. :indifferent:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    5'9" here. Not very tall. In fact, I'm the shortest person in my family.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    6'5 here, if only it were easier to find good clothes.

What brands are people wearing? This seems to be a question I'm forever asking :/
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Isnt it overlooked how hard it is being tall? With questions like "do you play basketball?" Or trying to find pants that are long enough wo going to specialty places. Or just having to duck into elvators or doorways.

The one advantage tho is...if you're a dude and losing it on top....just make sure you dont sit down lol.

Tall Ppl represent!

6'5

I don't even answer people that ask how tall I am or if I play basketball anymore. Just walk on like I didn't even hear them.

6'11"
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    5'9 ... I'm a giant in heels ....
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    6' here. 38" inseam and can only find short guys. LOL
  • moosegt35
    Options
    so the tallest on this thread we have is a few like me at 6'5. Im kinda surprised we havent seen anyone taller.

keep looking
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    5'10 and I love my height:)
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    5'10" all the tall guys liked short girls when I was in high school....my husband is 5'8"...lol!!!
    So true! I'm 5'8 I''ve never had a tall bf. It be nice to feel comfortable wearing heels on a date.
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is really one of those tortuous growing up (LOL) pains. Try 5'3" at 10 years old. In my generation girls & boys were small. I towered over all of them. 13.. 5'8" and 135 pounds.. An outcast. bah! I'm happy now, I'm only 5'9" and while other people are shrinking, I stand tall. ;)
  • moosegt35
    Options
    4'25"

I don't consider myself tall.

ok :brokenheart: you do have to be a bit taller than that... I'm thinking no less than 5'9"... unless you're really persuasive. ;)

4'25" would be 6'1"
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    6 foot even! Tell the guys I'm 5'12" to see if they can figure it out....

36' inseam with a short torso ha oh well, all legs!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    5' 11

hard to find pants

This is not a problem in my books. :love:

6' 5
  • JoTerrica
    JoTerrica Posts: 1
    Options
    im 6 feet tall even with a double door wingspan played basket ball or 1 year mostly cuz i was the tallest girl in the crowd and our school need 1 more person so they could have a team. id love to wear heels but id be taller than my husband and he doesnt like that so blahhhh finding shirts and jeans to fit= hardest thing ever (i dont own any long sleeve shirts and all of my military uniforms are specially made so yea
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    6'0"

I get irritated with men telling me I have to be 6'3" because they are 6'0"... Delusional.

I use to get that. Oh you have to be taller than 5'11" and yada yada yada.