May 2010 - no more snacking after dinner

Options

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    A quick hello - am running late. Have managed to fight off the late night snacking demon for 3 nights in a row! Finally!
    Zaza
    PS Just saw your entry dewdrop - Congrats!! a perfect month!!:flowerforyou:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    You're more then welcome, the truth is Thank You.:wink:

Jason 9
    Snacks 5
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    It's been hard to post, my Wi Fi is way fickle. :grumble: As always, work snackin at night is hard. We ordered bread sticks tonight so I'm not even hungry for food yet. :embarassed: Only had 2 chocolate candies. :wink: And I'm just gonna drink water until I get hungry again. :happy: , then eat some of my good food.

Rose 11 vs snacks 4

Good job slim kitty :flowerforyou:

Not S -nice work with the exercise regimen :flowerforyou:

Hope you feel better soon LulaB :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Dew: 14 - Late snacks: 0.

Tonight, later cut-off (10, thought I'll try to stop earlier), as we go out and I don't see any chance of going to be before midnight anyhow.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Way to go Dew against the snacks!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Rose 11/ Snacks 4
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew: 14 - Late snacks: 1.

I crossed the 10pm line, so even though I went to bed past midnight, I'll give the point to the snacks, because I had a cake. :blushing:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Rose 12 vs Snacks 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    12 me/4 snacks
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew 15 - Late snacks 1

Looks like Jason has deleted his account :(. Did he get kicked out or something? Wonder if he's back under a different name.
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Had some chocolate covered pretzels that dayshift left. So my rule of "not eating other food until mine was gone" was broken. :blushing: .

Rose 12 vs Snacks 5

Too bad about Jason. He was entertaining. :smile:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew 16 - Late snacks 1

I was so going to have an ice cream after dinner! But I was too full :smile: (we ate out last night).
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    13 me
    4 snacks
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    14 me
    3 snacks

I'm going to count last night as a success as I wasn't able to have dinner until I got home from the gym at 8:30, but had a very small one and very healthy.

Where did everyone go?
  • dewdrop
    Options
    14 me
    3 snacks

I'm going to count last night as a success as I wasn't able to have dinner until I got home from the gym at 8:30, but had a very small one and very healthy.

:laugh: no cheating! You took one point back from snacks :laugh: .
    Where did everyone go?

Have been asking myself the same question. :ohwell: You and Rosemary are keeping me going :wink: :flowerforyou:.

A clear point for snacks here: Dew 16 - Late snacks 2. I hate being hungry all day - even if I eat a decent dinner, I'm still feeling hungry for a while after :ohwell: .
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    15 me
    4 snacks

My numbers weren't adding up. But last night was not a success as I stress ate. But I not too bad. And I am back on track today.

Did we lose Rosemary too?

Thank you for hanging in there with me Dewdrop. This helps me to be more conscious of it as I know I'm going to see the numbers in front of me the next day.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew 17 - Late snacks 2 (came back late, ate a bit later, but stayed up late too - is that a good excuse, actually? :smile:)
    lulabelle, :flowerforyou: We'll stick with this up until the end, right? Even if it's just the two of us!
    Nah, I don't think Rosemary left - she's still with us, right? :wink: Zaza might be around too, just not posting regularly. I just wish I knew why the others dropped (if they did) - did they get discouraged after a series of failures or did they do too well to bother? In either case, I want them back! :smile:
  • Skinnybrit23
    Skinnybrit23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this tends to be my fault, i will do great all day,even dinner, then after my evening workout, here comes the binge snacking!!and always an upset stomach in the morning. anyone have any ideas on healthy late nite ,yet light, snacks.I am mostly a salt craver,any suggestions please?:wink:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    I'm not gone just a bit lost. I'm at my daughters this week helping her with her twins -talk about a busy house. Then I've been doing yard work at my house -separating irises to give to people, planting bushes and annuals and planting a cherry tree. Next week the plan is to plant some more vegetables in the flower beds and do and a bit of spring cleaning/organizing on my days off.

Anyway it's:
    Rose 15
    Snacks 5

I appreciate your consistency Dew and Lula. :flowerforyou: It's great to know you'll be here and the thread won't be too hard to find.

Welcome Skinnybrit. I hear you about the salt. When we were kids we used to just pour a little pile of salt in our palms in the summer to just plain eat. :noway: Not near that crazy now. And my blood pressure is always normal to low. :wink: Make sure your thyroid is ok, also that you are using a good sea salt with trace minerals in it and also that your getting a good quality vitamin supplement with several different kinds of minerals in it.
    Dewdrop and Lulabelle have great ideas for late night healthy snacks. I like the herb tea or bits of fruit ideas the best. If I have calories left or it wouldn't put me much over, I like to eat 5 green olives. :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Your gardening sounds wonderful, Rosemary :flowerforyou:
    I had dinner late and then had a few more bites an hour later, so Dew 17 - Late snacks 3.
    I'd better make sure the no for snacks stays there. They don't deserve more than 3 points this month! :angry:
    :smile:

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    16 me
    4 snacks

I actually started making myself a sandwich after my cutoff, pulled out all the ingredients, and thought "what in the world are you doing?" And put everything back. Wow, who knew I had any willpower in me.