The udder truth

Options

Replies

• Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think it is weird we drink the breast milk from a different species?

Nope, we eat the meat, why not drink the milk.

Tasty tasty pizza btw. :love:

Yeah but breast milk is meant for nourishing a baby, cows milk specifically for a calf. It is also used to gain weight. Other animals eat meat, but no other species drinks breast milk from other animals. We are the only species that does that.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    COCONUT milk ice cream trumps blah cow milk's variety every time. I still enjoy pizza WITHOUT the cheese. MORE VEGGIES and SAUCE and I FEEEL GREEEAAAATTT!!!

I feel pretty Tony-the-Tiger "GRRRRRRREAT!" too.

I feel especially great when eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes filled with whole milk, or digging into a pint of Talenti.

Jonny... stop it... I'm getting turned on... :wink:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, apparently giving up dairy makes you shout a lot?

Any studies on that?

People who are content and happy don't shout at other people. I've never seen someone holding an ice cream cone and screaming.

It's the people who aren't eating pizza and ice cream that are screaming :laugh:
  • johnpowell4
    Options
    Your body needs vitamin D or the sun to absorb calcium.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    COCONUT milk ice cream trumps blah cow milk's variety every time. I still enjoy pizza WITHOUT the cheese. MORE VEGGIES and SAUCE and I FEEEL GREEEAAAATTT!!!

I feel especially great when eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes filled with whole milk, or digging into a pint of Talenti.

I'll just leave this here....

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Pint-Without-Garnish-11.1.11.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think it is weird we drink the breast milk from a different species?

Yeah but breast milk is meant for nourishing a baby, cows milk specifically for a calf. It is also used to gain weight. Other animals eat meat, but no other species drinks breast milk from other animals. We are the only species that does that.

1) yes they do, and no we are not
    2) so?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Pretty sure we are the only species that do a lot of things

for example cook our food.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

I'll just leave this here....

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Pint-Without-Garnish-11.1.11.jpg

Hnnnnnggggg

One of my favorites
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

People who are content and happy don't shout at other people. I've never seen someone holding an ice cream cone and screaming.

It's the people who aren't eating pizza and ice cream that are screaming :laugh:

It's the people who are eating dairy ice cream and pizza that are on here 'cause they're fat. :-P Hahaha, suckers.
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

False. http://youtu.be/KfxTJuQIxBE
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Into the depths of dillusion.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Attempting to take my Dairy away has been linked to, contusions, bruising, conscussion and facial discomfort.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    So go suck your mother's teats!!! Milk is for Babies! You can still be a killer athlete and not drink milk from a cow/goat/sheep/dog/cat/mouse/weasel...

More bro science B S ...

When I was in the best shape of my life, I drank form 1/2 to a full gal of WHOLE milk a day.

6'2"
    235 lbs
    about 6% bf
    32" waist
    48-50" chest
    27" thighs
    My arms and forearms where so thick and cut everybody called me Popeye at the gyms .....

I grew up drinking milk from the holding tank. So, don't give me milk causes all these ailments B S ... 'cause that is all it is ... B S - bro science

Some people ARE allergic to it... I will give you that, and it prob does do most of that crap to people that are allergic to it .......
    But not everyone is allergic to it .....

I LOVE milk !!!!

To start with thats just sic... are you that mentally unbalanced or what?? I mean really, go suck my mother teats??

And I NEVER said that you had to drink milk to be a killer athlete ... that was all you ......I mearly said in so many words, that her original post is complete B S .....and it is .....
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

It's the people who are eating dairy ice cream and pizza that are on here 'cause they're fat. :-P Hahaha, suckers.

And you're here to taunt everyone? Oh no wait - you also want to lose weight, guess that makes you a sucker too?
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    It's also linked to
    151715081167077200fWAMzme1c.jpg

and
    chocolate-milk.jpg

aaaaaaaaand - without which there would be no boys in the yard!
    527800_561774147187029_962837372_n.jpg
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options

124482377169993635_9X3fT25N_c_large.jpg
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

You should totally start drinking human breast milk . . . .

Well no thanks :D But it still would be more normal to do that. Cow's milk is for calves not people. I am not telling anyone to stop drinking milk I just think it is weird.
    I don't drink milk, period. I haven't since I was a kid. I've always hated it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Any studies on that?

<----fatty mcfatty!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Your body needs vitamin D or the sun to absorb calcium.

THIS! THANK YOU!

If you are vitamin D defecient, then your body cannot absorb the calcium in milk. Pair that with the caffeine in carbonated beverages that leeches calcium from the bones, and guess what happens, you become more prone to osteoperosis.

Does this mean that milk caused osteoperosis?? NO!

I think I need to check out of this thread. It's Friday and ain't nobody got time for this!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

There are lots of people on here who eat ice cream daily and are ripped... like "I'm gonna rip your clothes off" sexy ripped. So... invalid argument there...