The udder truth

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, apparently giving up dairy makes you shout a lot?

Any studies on that?

People who are content and happy don't shout at other people. I've never seen someone holding an ice cream cone and screaming.

It's the people who aren't eating pizza and ice cream that are screaming :laugh:

It's the people who are eating dairy ice cream and pizza that are on here 'cause they're fat. :-P Hahaha, suckers.

Like Sara? Let's do a side by side. You show us your abs, and we'll compare them to Sara's :laugh:

I wonder who will win that one.
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think it is weird we drink the breast milk from a different species?

Nope, we eat the meat, why not drink the milk.

Tasty tasty pizza btw. :love:

Yeah but breast milk is meant for nourishing a baby, cows milk specifically for a calf. It is also used to gain weight. Other animals eat meat, but no other species drinks breast milk from other animals. We are the only species that does that.

124482377169993635_9X3fT25N_c_large.jpg

:laugh:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

People who are content and happy don't shout at other people. I've never seen someone holding an ice cream cone and screaming.

It's the people who aren't eating pizza and ice cream that are screaming :laugh:

It's the people who are eating dairy ice cream and pizza that are on here 'cause they're fat. :-P Hahaha, suckers.

I eat dairy ice cream and pizza. Pretty sure I'm not fat.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to show the world what dairy has done to me.

5wxls7.jpg

DOWN WITH DAIRY, BRO.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    COCONUT milk ice cream trumps blah cow milk's variety every time. I still enjoy pizza WITHOUT the cheese. MORE VEGGIES and SAUCE and I FEEEL GREEEAAAATTT!!!

I feel pretty Tony-the-Tiger "GRRRRRRREAT!" too.

I feel especially great when eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes filled with whole milk, or digging into a pint of Talenti.

Jonny... stop it... I'm getting turned on... :wink:

I'll just leave this here....

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Pint-Without-Garnish-11.1.11.jpg

love-1.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Funny, seems to me the people whining about diary are the ones with the most to lose here. You might want to reread the responses to this thread more carefully next time.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    OP: What I choose to eat is nunnya.

*tosses babybel wrapper and empty Yoplait container in the trash*
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    COCONUT milk ice cream trumps blah cow milk's variety every time. I still enjoy pizza WITHOUT the cheese. MORE VEGGIES and SAUCE and I FEEEL GREEEAAAATTT!!!

I feel pretty Tony-the-Tiger "GRRRRRRREAT!" too.

I feel especially great when eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes filled with whole milk, or digging into a pint of Talenti.

Jonny... stop it... I'm getting turned on... :wink:

I'll just leave this here....

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Pint-Without-Garnish-11.1.11.jpg

love-1.gif

:blushing:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    computing.gif

I think the OPs 8:36 am wall of words was the longest I've ever seen on mfp.
    Anyone else beat that?
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Hey now, it's just what milk drinkers are doing to a cow. Sucking a big, factory farm's teat. But yes, having breast-fed my baby for 18 months, I'd prefer not to have my breast referenced as "teats." Maybe, "human life sustainers."

So go suck your mother's teats!!! Milk is for Babies! You can still be a killer athlete and not drink milk from a cow/goat/sheep/dog/cat/mouse/weasel...

Hey now... no need to be vulgar...

**You would be wrong again, WE drank milk from OUR own cows .....hormone free, grass fed ....well cared for cows ***
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    love-1.gif

:blushing:

:wink: :wink: :wink:
    Love_Connection.jpg
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    Thanks again for your input ! :flowerforyou:
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Any studies on that?

So why are you here then? :huh:
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their opinions are more valuable then yours are more than likely the unhappiest and most uneducated of us all. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:
    I myself am trying to get off the dairy train......my aunt and uncle who have been farmers all of their lives hate to hear it. But for the most part this is proven for MY BODY- I feel better and my skin and hair looks better when I don't have much dairy.
    We ARE after all one of the only mammals that drink another animals milk into adulthood. Most animals STOP after infancy and you don't really see an adult elephant drinking from an adult giraffes breast. Just saying :drinker:

We're also the only animals that cook our food - do you intend to stop doing that too?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

You don't see other animals cooking their food either - so you'd better stop doing that too. :noway:

Opinion is one thing - stating something as fact without any evidence to back it up is something else.

EDIT - HA HA SNAP :laugh: (yep I'm shouting cause I won snap twice :wink: )
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    MILK IS FOR MAMMALS!!!!
    taq0qc.jpg
    6ib6v4.png
    9h1i12.png
    2yxpvtd.jpg
    2wd7nzp.jpg
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and understand that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:

Fixed it for you
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Dairy.
    993icecream_cone.jpg

:love:
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options

You don't see other animals cooking their food either - so you'd better stop doing that too. :noway:

Opinion is one thing - stating something as fact without any evidence to back it up is something else.

EDIT - HA HA SNAP :laugh: (yep I'm shouting cause I won snap twice :wink: )

:drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the information! I think it's really sad that someone can't state their opinions without being attacked on here. But I hope you know the ones who get so upset and think that their facts are more valuable than your opinions are more than likely right and based on data. Thats what I remind myself whenever I see such bitter people getting so angry on here anyway :wink:

Fixed it for you

Love it :laugh:

And who's angry - I'm having ice cream later - I'm very happy with that :bigsmile: