Post your Baked Salmon Recipe

Options
124»

Replies

• georgiagorwell
    Options
    Sweet chilli and lime! Either make a tin foil parcel, put the fish in and the sweet chilli and lime juice on top and then bake or marinade in sweet chilli and lime then grill. I love it grilled because the top goes a little crispy.
  • robyn0629
    Options
    They all sound great....bumping for later!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    In a bowl, mix equal parts lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce. I find that 1/4 - 1/3 cup of each works well. Pour over salmon and bake.

EASY and Yummy!
  • MrsChasteen
    MrsChasteen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump...love salmon!!!!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    McCormick makes a citrus rub for salmon. I sprinkle some on my salmon before baking,. The family loves it!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    McCormick makes a citrus rub for salmon. I sprinkle some on my salmon before baking,. The family loves it!

This is also what I use and I LOVE it. You only need 1 tsp for a 4 oz fillet and its only about 8 calories and 120 mg of sodium.
  • Patty28
    Options
    thanks for all the great salmon recipes!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Salmon Fantasia:

8 Tbsp. honey
    3 Tbsp. soy sauce
    3 Tbsp. grated ginger root
    8 Tbsp. olive oil
    3 Tbsp. mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
    3 Tbsp. chopped chives
    3 Tbsp. lemon juice
    4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
    1 lb. salmon fillets, fully thawed

Mix first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl. Add salmon and turn several times to coat well. Transfer salmon & mixed ingredients to a plastic bag. Make sure you squeeze the air out of the bag before you seal it. Marinate for 30 minutes. Remove from bag. Grill for
    3-5 minutes on each side, until fish flakes when pierced with a fork. Remove to plate. In a saucepan, melt butter on high heat. Add lemon juice and chives. Pour over salmon and serve.

Probably not "super" healthy but it's so incredibly delicious!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Basil, parsley and minced garlic along with lemon juice is great!
  • jcholliday
    Options
    Totally BUMP for later.

I tried baked salmon at a rest. a few years back and they had baked it in parchment paper with strings of celery and carrots over it....anyone heard of that.. and what the actual recipe is???
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I just buy salmon seasoning (the brand is McCormick) and sprinkle that on before baking then sprinkle some more on while I eat it. It is PHENOMENAL!
  • MaYhAmE101
    Options
    bumping :bigsmile: we just had crispy salmon tonight first time trying it and cooking it..it was so good perfectly cooked hubby said it was the best fish he has ever had.. we had lemon,garlic and herb seasoning on ours :)
  • jambutty123
    Options
    Hi,

have you tried sweet chilli sauce?
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    One dish, cover and whack in the oven for 20-25mins on 180c

Salmon Fillets
    Mixed Veg (I like onion, mushroom, garlic, green beans, baby corn)
    Lots of herbs
    Lemon Juice
    Teriyake Sauce (About 3 tbs)

DONE!
  • cL0ver
    cL0ver Posts: 19
    Options
    Bump for later
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Mix together:
    1/4 cup brown sugar
    2 tbspn dijon mustard
    2 tbspn horseraddish (leave it out if you don't like the extra bite or add more if you do)
    Spread the glaze all over the top and bake at 450 for about 20 minutes. I usually serve it with rice and broccoli or spinach.
  • cherryvee
    cherryvee Posts: 16
    Options
    Bumping for later - I need to eat more fish and LOVE salmon. Thanks for all the wonderful recipes and ideas :) xxx
  • wagner78
    wagner78 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    Ginger! Fresh grated is best but ginger powder is good too. I just use my misto and cook it on the stove top.