April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• dianewannabeslim
    dianewannabeslim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this week...only 0.8but thats 3.8 in two week. good luck everyone. see u next week :-)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Id like to jump in on this challenge!! I def need a push. I am 5'3. My current weight is 181.6. I'd like to weigh 169 by the end of April. Losing 12 pounds would be so AWESOME!!

Woo HOO!!! Lost more weight!!!! YAY YAY YAY haha...i am 175.8....I was 174 when I got pregnant with my second....im sooo CLOSE ahh...i cant believe i just reached 15 pounds!! Only 6.8 till I reach my April challenge goal!!!
  • umbersoul
    Options
    Hey I'm 161lbs and I want to be 150lbs by the end of April at least to start getting my summer body back.
    (: I'll be glad to buddy/support anyone that needs it xxx
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey, how's everyone April Challenge going? Today, I weighed in at 244.5 :) Keep up your good work!
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5", 252lbs, and working on losing 5 lbs (getting to 247lbs). Good luck everyone!! How shall we do the check-ins? Weekly or at the end of the month?

Hey How's everyone's April Challenge going? I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 244.5! :) Beat my initial goal! I'm going to keep going! Good luck, everyone!!
  • KristiGaither
    KristiGaither Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have one pound left to go to meet the challenge. Hoping that I can get there next week!!!!!
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My goal for April is 240, and I hit 139.8. Woo hoo
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am 140 and my body is fighting me on staying in the 130s (I got down to 138 recently).
    I am on a no binge challenge from the forums on here and REALLY determined to maintain self control and stick to the calorie limit!
    My goal is to STAY in the 130s and I would be happy at 130-135!
  • huntersmom13
    huntersmom13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Down 4.8 for the month so far, another 2.2 and I will make my goal:)
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    30 days shred is still working for me. Down to 205 this morning...hopefully, I'll make it to 199 by the end of the month!
  • kanegirl973
    kanegirl973 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well my goal for April was to be 122kg, weigh in today (I only weigh once a month) and I am 121.25kg, so goal made and achieved!
  • missylbaize
    Options
    Weigh the same as I did April 1st. Gonna have to work hard next week
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hit my goal of losing 10lbs in April with my weigh-in this morning! Hope you are all doing well also!
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I should have made my goal ten pounds instead of 6. I am now at 238.8 (2.8 pounds from 10 pounds down)
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i weighed 215 last week on my weigh in day i am hoping to hit 209by end of april
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Since last I weighed in (Wednesday) I am at 162.5! Currently on vacation so hopefully I will stay down when I get back!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Id like to jump in on this challenge!! I def need a push. I am 5'3. My current weight is 181.6. I'd like to weigh 169 by the end of April. Losing 12 pounds would be so AWESOME!!

WOO HOOOOO!!! I am 174.2 today!!! AWESOME!! so ive lost 7.4 pounds so far this month!!!! Only 5.2 pounds till i reach my goal..Im prob not gunna reach it by the 30th though lol...but hey thats cool if I do and cool if I dont...i dont care as long as i reach it haha
  • Gventry
    Gventry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing !?? Im happy to say i hit mine 10 lbs with a few days to save, no quit though! Hope everyone is doing there best.

Have a healthy week
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal last week but lost another 2.2lbs this week, putting my loss for April at 12.2lbs. Not too shabby, quite proud :)
  • winchestervol63
    winchestervol63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm working hard, but may not make my goal...was 265 when I got in on this, hoping for 250 my May 1. My loss has slowed lately and I'm at 255 for now. Hope to have a couple more fall off by Wednesday (I'm typically a little heavier on Mondays than is representative, after a weekend and all), but I won't likely I'll hit 250 by May 1 except by some fluke.

It's ok, though. I'm putting in good work and may have slowed a bit because I've started lifting heavier and more often the last couple weeks and making a point to eat a little more (esp protein) becaue of that. Want to be sure I'm not losing muscle as a I drop.

So, anyway, it's all good. I've decided to stop making short term weight goals, but rather just to focus on keeping up good, consistent work. Can't get distracted/discouraged by almost-arbitrary short-term goals.