Options

Replies

• tumpangmandi
    Options
    i'm in. currently 180lb....
  • Brailleuser
    Brailleuser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in... 46, 5'2", 183.5 was this morning's weigh in. Would like to be 173 by end of April... fighting with Hypothyroidism, and trying to find the "right" dosage of Rx to bring thyroid in line so I am not battling that as well. Good Luck All! Thank you for the challenger :-):smile:
  • buford692
    Options
    I'm in! I am 139 and want to be down 10 lbs by end of April (with another 5 min May). I am 5'3". I have struggled with those pesky 10-15 lbs the entire 1st half of my 40's and vow not to waste the last 1/2 of my 40's with that hanging over me! Need help, pointers, motivation, whatever!!!! Feel free to add me!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 2 weeks ago I was 130 lbs, however I got married last week and have only just got back from my honeymoon. I know I've put on weight but won't weigh until Tuesday. I think I am probably about 134/135 by now so I need to lose my wedding holiday weight so depending on how much I weigh depends on how much I need to lose. I would love to get to 126 lbs but it might take me until may. I will repost my weight and goal weight on Tuesday.
    Good luck everyone. xx

Weighed myself this morning, I am 132 lbs, my April goal is to be 126 lbs so need to lose 6 lbs.
    As I am only 5ft 1 I would love to be lighter but I think 126 lbs is a good start. xxx
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    I'm in, currently 196. Looking to be 190 by the end on the month. Also 6' tall
  • winchestervol63
    winchestervol63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for this. I'm 44, 6'0", 268 at the moment and am having very good success right now, so I'm planning strike while the iron is hot.

My goal by 5/1 is to see 250 on the scale. I know that's extreme, but I can do it.
  • Mrsum3
    Mrsum3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in - I will way myself tomorrow morning for the starting weight. Thanks!
  • bone_arista
    Options
    I'm in! I weighed in at 166.2 this morning. My hope is to be at 155.0 by the end of April.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Started at 196. Saw 194 this morning.

I've cleaned up my eating, prepacked all my food and things are going ok so far.
  • CherryAppetite
    CherryAppetite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me ^_^
  • missy5290
    missy5290 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im in. 177. goal is to lose 25.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am in. Sadly, I am 281 and hope to be at least 270 by the end of april. I count all my calories and exercise and drink nothing but water. I need motivation so yes I am in. Feel free to add me :-)
  • amalzingsong
    amalzingsong Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D 215.8, want to be 205 by end of April.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 200. I would like to be at 192 by the end of April. I'm 5'3. Anyone have a good plan how to lose two pounds per week and can share with me I would appreciate it. Thx.

I'm 34 by the way.
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im definately up for this. im not setting a number for the end of the month i just want to lose as mcuh as pos. im 26 years old and 5ft 9ins

1st april - 180.2
    2nd april - 179.2
  • dianewannabeslim
    dianewannabeslim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"1 currently 166lb aiming to loose at least 7lb by end of April,more if possible....good luck peeps
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 98.5 kg right now but I wish to weigh something around 96.5 kg by the end of this month... Good luck to everyone!!
  • faithcraft
    Options
    Count me in! I am 56 and am 5'6" tall and weigh 203lbs. I would like to lose 6 lbs...(more actually but trying to be realistic).. It would be great to be under 200 and be able to stay there. Good luck to everyone...let's all be lighter and toner come May 1st.!
  • Jessofall77
    Options
    Im in! I weight 204 And I have a goal to weigh 199 by the end of April!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump