April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm currenly around 223 and would like to be at 210 (or less!) by the end of April
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    are you starting a group or just a thread?
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    lost one pound when I weighed in today, so I am on my way. 5 pounds to go
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am a almost 2 yr post op gastric bypass patient. I've lost over 100 lbs but haven't been following protocol lately like I should. I bought the book " The 5 Day Pouch Test" and started today. I weigh 128.8 and would like to be at 120 by the time I go on a cruise to the Bahamas with my daughter on May 30th.
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    im 156 im hoping to be 148 or lower by the end of april.. feel free to add me im 5'3
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am in! I currently weigh 276.4 and by the end of April I want to weigh 266.4 and I am 5'7
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for someone who wants to chat about Tosca Reno and her clean eating books. That is my goal this month. Once I started exercising regularly the first 50 pounds kind of fell off. The next 28 took a bit of work and now I feel like I'm stuck. I need to lose about 30 more to hit my goal. There are still a lot of things I can tweak. Like I could eat more cleanly, I really need to work on getting my water in every day.

She has some amazing recipes! made meatballs from her clean eating book and they were good:)
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll join in the fun. I am 5'5". I weigh 180 right now. I have been gaining since I started the 30 Day Shred. :( Not to happy about that. I want to lose 5 pounds in April. That is realistic and totally doable.
    Muscle is denser than fat! Be sure to measure. Keep up the good work!
  • kpcardwell
    kpcardwell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 139, aiming for 130 at the end of April. I'm 5'9" and I'm in!
  • LosingV2013
    LosingV2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 160.4 as of today, and aiming for 151-152 at the end of April :)
  • littledoll24
    Options
    I'm in :smile: My current weight is 137.4 and I am 5'3 by end of April I would like to be at 132.0
  • SilverlMelody
    SilverlMelody Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't know my exact weight as I haven't gotten a scale yet (we use to have one but my parents kinda threw it out when we were going through some real tough times). I'm guessing I'm around 250lbs as I weight myself at the doctors not too long ago. I was less but I added like 7lbs just in case because I could have gained some weight.

I'm approx. 250lbs, 5'4. I want to be (if this is my correct weight. I'll get a number soon) 240-238 by the end of April. :)
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I weigh 205 and my goal is to lose 10 lbs by the end of the month cause May 1 st is my birthday and I want to be in ONEderland by then :happy: height: 5'5" and currently 23
  • tems78
    tems78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in. currently weighing 151lb and would like to loose 8lb by the end of April.
  • myonlystrength91
    Options
    I started out April at 122.6
    0.8 lost already, aiming for 111 for May 1st :)
  • bunnylovez
    bunnylovez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 187lb - aiming for 180lb by end of April! :)

5.5"; age 25
  • drenaestia
    Options
    I'm totally in, I'm 5'8, 214lbs, and 25. I hope to be around 205 by the end of April. My ultimate goal is 180 by summer, so here's to hoping! Bring on the bathing suits!
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im in at 5 4 1/2 43yrs old, 201 lbs. I want to be 190 by the end of April. want to lose 40 lbs total.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yay I lost another 1.4 pounds. Im down to 179.2 now!!! Oh goodness it feels soooo good to be down to that number!!! OH gosh have i worked hard to see the 170's lol....Only 10 more pounds to go till I reach my first monthly challenge goal!!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'll do inches! Lost 6.5 inches last month, hoping to do the same or better this month!

BTW I'm 24 and 5'6"