April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• bks33691
    bks33691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this challenge. I am 44 years old, 5'4" and currently about 232 pounds (I fluctuate as much as 7 pounds in a day). By the end of April I'd like to be between 227 and 229. A modest but reasonable goal, I think.
  • oedisa
    oedisa Posts: 5
    Options
    I am 5'5 and three quarters so I am almost 5'6'' . I am in! I want to be somewhere in the 190s! I am currently at the door: 202!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 10 pounds by the end of April. My number one goal is to be healthy and exercise, and any loss is a plus.
  • ProudArmyMomma
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 184lbs & 5'5". My son is getting married June 1st in Hawaii (9weeks) My goal is to be 155lbs...3.2lbs per week.... I haven't been having any success the past 3 weeks. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

H: 5'4
    CW: 152
    GW: 146 by April 30th
    GW: 138 by June 12
    CW: 120 by Jan 1, 2014
  • mrsartis1
    mrsartis1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think sometimes we need a little extra motivation,so why don't we share here our progress from now till 30th of april. I weight 206.8 at the moment and I am aiming to be 200 at the end of April,anyone in???

I 'd like that =) I am now 147.4, i would want to be 143lbs by the end of the month =)
  • mrsartis1
    mrsartis1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm currently 129.6 and aiming for 120 by end of April. (Does anyone know how I could *not* lose this thread??)

ETA: And I'm 5'3".

HI I am the same height as you, I loved that you have lost 25 lbs. can you share what yoiu did? and how long did it take you? thank you
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    7 pounds by the end of April would be wicked awesome!
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5", 252lbs, and working on losing 5 lbs (getting to 247lbs). Good luck everyone!! How shall we do the check-ins? Weekly or at the end of the month?
  • srhenry116
    Options
    Count me in! I am 227#right now. Been exercising with senior fit group twice a week and trying to get out walking now that the snow is leaving. I need to have someone to be accountable to besides myself . I want to lose at least 10# before the end of April. More would be great but I don't want to set the goal too out of line...
  • kellycaldwell1964
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join, I currently weight 245 and would like to loose 10 pounds by the end of April. Hello 235. I am determined to do this once and for all. Good by Weight Watchers hello My Fitness Pal :)
  • nickywire
    nickywire Posts: 14
    Options
    I would really love to do this! Losing 7 pounds by the end of April would be great, heck even losing 5 would be awesome.

I've been fluctuating recently, but I'm somewhere around 156-158, not sure...

I'm 21, 5 feet tall. You can add me if you want!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5'3" 220 and would like to be down around 210 by the end of April.
  • SassJess81
    SassJess81 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count me in...currently 247 at 5'7.
    Goal 240 by April 30
  • treasaod
    treasaod Posts: 7
    Options
    I would definatly be in too! Im currently 249 and need to hit 238 to be down to my first goal :) Would love to hit that before I finish college!
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5'5 and currently 227.8. I would like to be 220 or lower by the end of April. When I'm at 220, I'll be 5 pounds away from losing 100 pounds! :)
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm currently 129.6 and aiming for 120 by end of April. (Does anyone know how I could *not* lose this thread??)

ETA: And I'm 5'3".

HI I am the same height as you, I loved that you have lost 25 lbs. can you share what yoiu did? and how long did it take you? thank you

Hey! For food, I started Atkins in January and lost about 10 lbs, then I kind of slipped and started eating more carbs again (but definitely watching my intake--for example, if I'd eat a burger, I'd take one of the buns off). Kept that weight off! I started Atkins again last week and lost another 6 lbs that way. For exercise, I primarily go hiking. I used to run a few times a week, but lost the motivation. (Hopefully I'll start again with this challenge!) I hope this helps you. (: If you have any questions or want to be "friends" then feel free to add me! (That goes for everyone... I love friends!)
  • Gventry
    Gventry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im always down for a challenge like the rest of us. Im at 255 and will try to get down to 245 by April's end. Feel free to add me and help me out. Good luck everyone!!
  • cessi_marie
    cessi_marie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started logging in at 199. I am 5'3 and weigh 194 pounds. I started Turbo Fire May 11 and have lost 4 pounds since but I really need to work on eating better and becoming more consistent! My goal is 185. :)
  • LeonorMG
    LeonorMG Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm in!! ????
    I'm hoping to be with -7kg!
    I'm doing low carb now, so I hope it will work! ????