Pop tarts vs. Toaster Strudel

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    If I have to have one I will choose the Pop Tart but I would much rather have a bagel or a croissant *drool*
  • dfonte
    dfonte Posts: 263 Member
    cake confetti pop tarts
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Can I suggest baklava? Basically the otherside of the world's version of a strudel.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Toaster Strudel
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Cherry Pop Tarts are in line with bacon on my top things I LOVE to eat. Toaster Strudel are ok, but Pop Tarts will always have my heart.
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Pop Tarts...Frosted Cherry! Yum!
  • This debate is invalid. How are they comparable? It's like comparing pancakes to an omelette. You eat them both for different reasons. Pop Tarts are good for your soul. Toaster Strudels are for when you feel fancy.

nah nah nah. The comparison is likened to that of french toast vs pancakes or waffles vs pancakes.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    This debate is invalid. How are they comparable? It's like comparing pancakes to an omelette. You eat them both for different reasons. Pop Tarts are good for your soul. Toaster Strudels are for when you feel fancy.

nah nah nah. The comparison is likened to that of french toast vs pancakes or waffles vs pancakes.
    Fine. Then I choose Pop Tarts...but with my pinkies out when I eat them.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 479 Member
    Poptarts for shelf life and the fact that you can eat them if your electricity goes out...but really Toaster Strdel is my favorite!!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    This debate is invalid. How are they comparable? It's like comparing pancakes to an omelette. You eat them both for different reasons. Pop Tarts are good for your soul. Toaster Strudels are for when you feel fancy.

Fine. Then I choose Pop Tarts...but with my pinkies out when I eat them.

don't forget to put a doily down on the table, under your plate, when eating the toaster strudel.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Dry cardboard vs flaky yummy with frosting you put on? Strudels all the way.

That's what the ice cream is for!
  • Poptarts for shelf life and the fact that you can eat them if your electricity goes out...but really Toaster Strdel is my favorite!!!

love that! haha.

I would actually call it a draw. Poptarts have more flavors that I actually like--toaster strudel only come in one good flavor. So I can't really decide.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Toaster strudels are good, but pop tarts all the way. Looooooooove pop tarts.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member

MMMmmmm waffles
  • gmur0530
    gmur0530 Posts: 1
    pop tarts all the way. My family should be partners with their company with the amount that we buy lol I personally think toaster strudel is terrible in comparison lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    studel all the way. I don't like pop tarts to be honest.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Gawd, I could eat a box of strawberry pop tarts right about now.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Strudel! I despise poptarts.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Hands down,Poptarts-Not great for you...But ..Poptarts n ice cream or Poptarts hot and spread with pbutter-or tossed oatmeal..oohh boy!!!
  • earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    They're both gross Franken-food. I don't think I've had one since I was 15.