July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: Goal- 160

:cry: Well, I had more sodium (and calories) over the weekend than I have had in a LONG time. Also had more exercise than I've had. Hopefully most of that is water weight from all the sodium. Only time will tell. I will try to keep my water up, and increase my potassium for the next several days. Hopefully that will help.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I want to join this challenge as soon as I get a scale. Right now I am just guessing my weight based on how my clothes fit. For instance, the last time my jeans fit I weighed around 165, so I am assuming that I weight approximately that much now. But that is not very precise. This seems like a great challenege for me, especially since I am running a 5K labor day weekend! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join in too? I am working on getting back in the groove of things and need more support around me. I would love to be down 15 lbs by Labor day--Here's to some hard work!

May 24: 185
    May 31:
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: Goal 170
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Today is week 6 day 2 of the P90X program and the Plyometrics workout is COMPLETE! I really, really brought it this morning despite the fact that I didn't go to sleep until about 2 am and was up at 5 am to begin the work day. I'm sure the lack of sleep will catch up w/me at some point today. I had a nice recovery drink and a yummy cheese omlet and now I'm about to start getting dressed to head to work.

The countdown has begun, 2 days before departing for L.A......can you tell i'm excited (smile). I need a vacay so bad. Today after work I head straight to the nail salon so I can get a full set (acrylic nails) and a pedicure.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Good morning, hope everyone has a great week!

May 3: 138
    May 10: 137
    May 17: 136
    May 24: 134
    May 31:
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: 115 (not sure this is realistic.125 -115 would be ideal, I think)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning all. It's hump day and 1 day til my L.A. departure......Yippeee! Today is week 6 day 3 of the P90X program and the Back and Bicep workout is complete. I don't know if it's all the excitement I have about going on vacation w/the girls or the fact that I did less intense workouts over the weekend but I have had a lot more energy the past three days than I did last week. Whatever the reason I hope it lasts b/c I really didn't like the way I felt at all. My body was tired and my mood was funky. Since yesterday's protein shake and cheese omelet was so yummy I decided to make it again.

Yesterday I headed to the nail salon after work in order to get my full set and pedicure and today I'm headed to the hair salon where I'll get the hair and eyebrows done. I tell you, it takes a lot of work and MONEY to get ready for vacation....LOL
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Thursday! Today is week 6 day 4 of the P90X series which means it's a Yoga day but as usual I've switched it out for a little cardio. Since I just got my hair done last night I didn't want to jump around and sweat it out too bad so I opted for a shorten version of the Cardio X workout (I skipped past the Yoga). I wanted to make sure I got the workout in prior to heading to the airport now anything else I do during the course of the day will just be icing on the cake.

Ladies, thank you so much for the well wishes as it relates to my trip. Since the only computer access I will have will be the Blackberry I doubt I'll be able to post very much but look forward to sharing the details of the trip upon my return.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello & Good morning!,

I've been getting really sick this week, which totally sux. But I've been trying to push on the Brazil Butt LIft, cause I can't say enough good things about it. I love what its doing to my body! I can't wait to do another full round now that I for sure have the moves down. I'm planning to do a Shakeology 3-Day cleanse and start a new round of the Brazil Butt Lift before I grauduate to Insanity.

For memorial my fiance and myself are going to go on a nice long hike that end in Laguna Beach, so we can lay out and relax the rest of the day. Hope eveyone is having a great week.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Choco have a great vacation! It is so nice to get out sometimes. Even when it seems to cost a lot!

I've felt out of sorts lately and so am attempting to get back on schedule. It is my recovery week for p90x and I really am takinga break. :wink: I just can't pull myself out of bed in the morning. I pulled out Dr Phil's book and I am re setting goals--time to work on my mental state!

Have a great one!
  • krv124
    krv124 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW: 175
    CW: 163
    GW: 125

May 17: 165
    May 24: 162
    May 31:
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: Goal- 140

Still loosing some pregnancy pounds. I can't seem to let myself take credit for it yet although I am logging in and tracking pretty close to calories that I need. Baby girl is 2 weeks old and my 2 year old is keeping me moving. YOu are ALL very motivating!!
  • OliveCulona
    OliveCulona Posts: 66
    Options
    SW: 185
    CW: 156.4
    GW: 140

May 7: 159.4
    May 14: 157.0
    May 21: 160.0 - water weight thanks to TOM
    May 28: 156.4
    June 4:
    June 11:
    June 18:
    June 25:
    July 2:
    July 9:
    July 16:
    July 23:
    July 30:
    August 6:
    August 13:
    August 20:
    August 27:
    September 3:

Ultimate Goal: ♥ 140 ♥

Now that i'm getting closer to the 140's... I am tempted to change my goal! Everyone says the last 10 lbs are the hardest to get off but I have been losing weight steadily and i'm wondering if my body could get into the 130's? What do you all think???
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ultimate Goal: ♥ 140 ♥

Now that i'm getting closer to the 140's... I am tempted to change my goal! Everyone says the last 10 lbs are the hardest to get off but I have been losing weight steadily and i'm wondering if my body could get into the 130's? What do you all think???

How tall are you? I would say if you are still within the healthy range for your height, then go for it! Its good to be an overachiever! :bigsmile:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options

:laugh: I have changed my goal 3 times now! I started with a goal of 175, but that came so easy I changed to 170. That was pretty simple, too. So I changed again to 165. That goal wasn't as easy to hit, but I decided that 165 was BARELY inside "Normal" BMI for me, so I changed it to 160. I am STRUGGLING to stay at 165:cry: . I'm hoping to start seeing some loss again soon.

Therefore, I think it is perfectly acceptable to change your goal! However, like kintegra said, just make sure it's still a "Healthy" or "Normal" weight for you.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yeah I totally know what you mean about changing your goals. At first I thought 175lbs would be my goal. Not that I'm there (174 :smile: ) I don't feel like I'm done. I want to see what my body would look like 10 lbs lighter. And I want to make sure I can get some definition and muscle.
    So my new goal at the time is 165, but who knows maybe shoot for 160 :laugh:
    BTW - I'm 6'0" tall in case you were wondering.
    Getting ready for the Monday weight in. Should be interesting with the holiday....
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    May 3: 138
    May 10: 137
    May 17: 136
    May 24: 134
    May 31: 131
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: 115 (not sure this is realistic.125 -115 would be ideal, I think)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend. The weather is unpredictable here in Atlanta! I'm not sure if we'll be grilling out, but I am hoping to try making a vegan creme brulee tonight for a dinner party we are throwing. We'll see if tofu really can mimick the yummy real thing :)

I hope everyone is having success with their weight loss goals!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have now finished my classes and am OFFICIALLY a 2nd year medical student! WOOHOO! It's been a heck of a year!

Anyway, I put on 2 pounds since I got my new scale, and that sucks, but I have been eating poorly. BUT, I did complete all of my C25K runs like I wanted to! : ) It's amazing how the body can adapt even after years of sedentary and the addition of children!

So, I'm back on the wagon and looking forward to dropping more weight and running more and feeling good!

~ I missed you guys!~
    : )
  • kintegra
    Options
    Well I went out camping with my parents & got a good walk in this morning. I really wanted to go do some swimming, but the pool is so crowded I decided to come home to my own pool & get a work out in....and damn the luck I get here, get my suit on, go out to check the chlorine, then start skimming a bit & here comes the THUNDER & LIGHTENING! What the heck??? It was gorgeous 91 degrees & nothing but blue sky! Oh well...so now that I'm here I'm gonna do some type of workout video I guess! Damn rain!

I'm on a mission if I get down 1.8 lbs by tomorrow (or Tues since its a holiday) then I will be 18 days ahead of my goal!!!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Well I bought Jillian Michael's 30 day shred when I was at Walmart yesterday, so I decided what the heck & got it out! MAN OH MAN was I sweating myself! Dripping everywhere! :bigsmile: What a workout! Then when I was all done the sun was back out shining so I jumped in the pool for 10 minutes! Glad I came home to have some "me time"! Now I'm headed back to the campground with the family! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Kelly
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    May 3: 265.7
    May 10: 264.8
    May 17: 267.0
    May 24: 264.7
    May 31: 263.6
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: Goal - 230

I've done better at staying under my calories, except for this weekend while away visiting family. My goal this week is to go to the gym at least 4 days. I've been averaging 3, but last week I only went once.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    May 3: 167
    May 11: 166
    May 17: 165
    May 24: 168
    May 31: 169:sad:
    June 7:
    June 14:
    June 21:
    June 28:
    July 5:
    July 12:
    July 19:
    July 26:
    August 2:
    August 9:
    August 16:
    August 23:
    August 30:
    September 6: Goal- 160

I was down to 164 on Thursday, but then what did I do? I went and had a Memorial Day sodium fest. If you can't tell, sodium is my albatross. I have a REALLY hard time avoiding it when we're at parties and cookouts because I love it so much.:cry: Even though I know that going over (even by a little) makes me retain water like a camel, I still do it.:grumble: Doesn't help much that fresh fruit was sorely lacking in my diet this weekend. Right now we are headed to the store to purchase the first week of groceries for my summer. Lots of fruits and veggies are on the list. I usually have a tough time with snacking when I'm at home, but I'm planning on keeping us so busy that we won't have time to snack TOO much! And when I DO snack, I plan to have plenty of fresh produce to eat.