Do you drink coffee?

Options

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    One of my last vices.. drink it with a splash of fat free half and half. My family knows not to talk to me until I have it.
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I enjoy drinking tea and coffee I drink them more than anything, supposed if you aren't piling in the milk and sugar it can't hurt. To help with weight loss only thing I know is coffee is supposed to be a mild appetite suppressant
  • Lilith5
    Options
    I enjoy drinking tea and coffee I drink them more than anything, supposed if you aren't piling in the milk and sugar it can't hurt. To help with weight loss only thing I know is coffee is supposed to be a mild appetite suppressant
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Coffee ( preferably Jamaican) with a tsp of Stevia and at least a tablespoon of International Delight creamer ( at present, white chocolate mocha). One or two mugs per day.
  • Lilith5
    Options
    Sorry for the double post!
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i LOVE my coffee. never will i give it up. i drink it black.
    i also love lattes so i will have a latte as a treat once a week if i go to the gym that day.
  • narcissus1199
    narcissus1199 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Black any other way is dessert not coffee! I don't know if it helps lose weight, but I know if I get my usual 6-8 cups a day it helps those around me stay sane! :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :noway: :laugh: :wink:

If you enjoy coffee you drink it black. If you add anything, you enjoy caffeine.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I've always preferred my coffee black, no sugar, and don't sweeten tea either.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Black!

Plus an occasional latte, but I consider that recreational coffee.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee (1 a day) with 2 tbsp of fat free french vanilla creamer and 1/2 a tsp of sugar!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzvxa27m6M1r2gn3bo1_400.gif

I drink it by the POT, When i first started on MFP i used to use the flavored creamers but I went down to just splenda to save calories, now I am adding a little powdered creamer here and there when i want a treat, but I could never give up Coffee EVER. It has neither helped or hurt my weightloss.

that picture is amazing!!! haha kinda makes me want a cup now..
  • retroillusion
    retroillusion Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee but I have heard it speeds up your metabolism, don't quote me on that though.
  • J2change
    J2change Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm a tea drinker for the most part, but I have no qualms about having my coffee with a cube of sugar or sweetener (depending on where I am for sugar intake that day) and almond/soy milk (depending on what they have). I try to avoid coffee though because it makes me nervous.

I regularly have earl grey with vanilla hemp bliss milk and sweetener... YUM :D
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Damn skippy. With fat free half and half in the morning, usually 2 cups, sometimes 3. I have lost my taste for sweet lattes (either the real stuff or sugar free), and I drink green tea the rest of the day, except the occasional SBUX skim latte (which I do for the walk out of the office as much as anything else).
  • J2change
    J2change Posts: 6
    Options
    Coffee is not advisable for weight loss. What it does is that it suppresses appetite for a bit. This is why so many people drink it as a means to put off/postpone meals.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/528355-does-coffee-curb-hunger/
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I drink between 6 to 9 cup of instant coffee, skimmed milk, no sugar. My doctor told me that it is too much but I can't stop

JC
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I drink it black, sometimes with a splash of milk. Unless I'm at Starbucks, then it's a grande nonfat no whip caramel macchiato. Everyone needs a treat sometimes.
  • sajeffe
    sajeffe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    All day, every day. Black, no sugar. (Mostly half-caff though.)
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my morning cups of coffee (2) and have no desire to give it up. I use 1 tbsp of flavored creamer in my coffee (yep - I measure it out). I feel the calories are more than worth it to me. :smile:
  • boltbecca
    Options
    Love it!! 1/4 cup skim milk and Stevia--- I loved my Coffeemate Coconut Creme coffee creamer but i drink 4 cups in the morning and it was too many calories!