Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    only if the eggs are fertilised other wise there are no chickens in them.

How exactly do you get a chicken in an egg without cracking it?
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What came first, the chicken or the egg ?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry in advance but that is the BIGGEST load of crock I have EVER heard.

humournotforeveryone.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks op, now I know why I can't shift those last few pounds :drinker:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    only if the eggs are fertilised other wise there are no chickens in them.

How exactly do you get a chicken in an egg without cracking it?

magic-fairy-dust.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

This reminds me of yesterday when I idiotically watched an episode of "Hungry Girl" on the Food Network. I was yelling at her through the TV before finally turning the channel. :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    OMG WHY IS NO ONE ELSE FREAKING OUT?? I JUST DISCOVERED IM A CANNIBAL!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating lots of chicken :bigsmile:
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

I'm a heavy breather so this explains a lot, must be all those air fats :)
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

Yes, clearly we need to find some substitute for air to breathe, since it's just too fattening. Any ideas, Dr. Mutant?
  • scarley13
    Options
    an egg isn't a chicken... :/ its an unfertilised egg...
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

Yes, clearly we need to find some substitute for air to breathe, since it's just too fattening. Any ideas, Dr. Mutant?

I'm conducting some tests with 0 calorie butter spray.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1 egg = 1 chicken

Air fats??

I've never laughed so hard in my life....

My stomach hurts now. Thank you for the comedy. I needed this thread this morning.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    an egg isn't a chicken... :/ its an unfertilised egg...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18509-1355942833-4.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'm getting so fat right now eating my eggs...sooooo fat.....

LOL...this thread was hilarious.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

Of course not - easter eggs come from cocoa beans, which are the seed to a plant.

So they're just vegetables. And paleo.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    If you're tired of the bland texture of eggs, eat the shells too for a little more crunch.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tuttboy
    tuttboy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG. I've never heard anything so silly. This is a great topic for my next blog post. The caloric value of an egg versus a whole chicken... Do the math.
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

I get it...

Happy April Fools :laugh:

it must be April 1st somewhere right now... am I right? :flowerforyou:
    This must be an April Fools post, it's in the game section after all

Happy April Fools and Happy Easter to everyone :smile:
    xiii
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    She drives me crazy, and I can't help myself.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    OMG. I've never heard anything so silly. This is a great topic for my next blog post. The caloric value of an egg versus a whole chicken... Do the math.

Can I PLEASE get a link to your blog?