Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Then I'm claiming that eating a seed is like eating a whole plant and eating escargo is like eating the whole fish.

I think you mean caviar
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Troll

and your point is.......

At least she is a nice troll.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    So if I were to drink cow semen that would make me fat because cow semen leads to making of a full cow, so I'd be eating a full cow

I am pretty sure you would have bigger problems than being fat if you were drinking cow semen.

e31.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    That’s not science that ridiculous. Eggs are very good for you if you don't overdo. Hi protein low calories. If a Dr. really told you that-- get a different one.

Nice first post. SMH
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Semen is technically not an egg. Therefore, I think I'm still OK to eat semen.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

well clearly that's why grains make you fat too. because if you plant a single grain in the ground, it grows into a huge plant, so if you eat like 200 or so grains at a sitting... you know think how many grains of rice you'd eat in one serving of curry and rice, or how many grains of wheat make up a loaf of bread.... well each of those grains is a whole entire plant....

ALSO the DNA in every single cell contain the entire instructions to make a complete adult individual of that species, and everything we eat is a living thing made of cells, so it all contains DNA so it's like every cell we eat is like eating a whole entire adult animal, like if you eat a beef steak that's millions of cells so it's like eating millions of cows at one sitting............ no wonder there's an obesity epidemic...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhh!!!!! *runs around like headless chicken*

If you think about it, the grains are arguably the worst. If each grain is the seed for a grass that can have hundreds of other grains produced, then that one grain will exponentiate to near infinite number of grains resulting in infinite calories. I think you may have stumbled upon perpetual energy production for humans. Unfortunately, we will al gain so much weight from the infinite calories that we will all explode.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    homunculus.gif
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

As a nutritionist . . .

I would tend to agree with this.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    homunculus.gif

This is very disturbing. I'm going to pretend I never saw it. Seriously, you DO NOT want women to be left with this image, do you? Think about it the long term ramifications!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    E1521A9A-F403-41DC-9AC9-4716EAD76BB7-1042-00000139460882DA_zps6ce052a7.jpg

Proof my work was stolen

Seems legit!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    This person has stolen my intellectual property, these are my own unpublished findings. I WILL NOT play Tesla to your Edison, you scallywag!

Poor Topsy.

You monster

faux logic dictates that he must be an eggite.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    By the same token, women who swallow are man-eaters.

I just snorted tea everywhere..

me tooo!
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    eggzactly!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg

Looks legit to me.

OP is hotter. I have to believe her science over yours. I am calling in handwriting experts.

Yep They say this is forged.
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry in advance but that is the BIGGEST load of crock I have EVER heard.
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Marty-McFly_zps4582524b.gif

HAHAH. Flippin' love this!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

Noooo eat the Easter eggs, they didn`t come from a:glasses: chicken

How fattening are rabbits?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

• UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

If this is true... why does your diary contain eggs for breakfast??
    Duck, something just flew over your head!!

Speaking of ducks...are duck eggs a better substitute for chicken eggs? Or should I make the change to little unborn Nemos (fish eggs)?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg

Looks legit to me.

OP is hotter. I have to believe her science over yours. I am calling in handwriting experts.

Yep They say this is forged.

The attractiveness of the scientist should always be the basis for the legitimacy of their claims. The world would be a better place