Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Listen. I once said the word "biology" in a sentence. I also have seen multiple episodes of Breaking Bad therefore have an in-depth understanding of chemistry. I think I know a little bit more about this then anyone else here.

What many people do not know is that inside every egg is monster. Sadly we can not see it as it occupies a different plane that we can not perceive. These monsters, commonly known as "Eggites" are made of an element called Osmium. The densest element known to man. What this means is there no way you can gain more weight then by eating eggs.

Here is an artists rendition of what an Eggite might look like.

359miky.png

This person has stolen my intellectual property, these are my own unpublished findings. I WILL NOT play Tesla to your Edison, you scallywag!

Eh well, we'll just have the government raid your lab and find that death ray you've been working on too.

Crazy crazy *kitten*!

It's not a Death Ray! It's a Life Cycle Termination Facillitator, so, science b!tch!
  • ottovonOstrovo
    Options
    Nonsense!!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Listen. I once said the word "biology" in a sentence. I also have seen multiple episodes of Breaking Bad therefore have an in-depth understanding of chemistry. I think I know a little bit more about this then anyone else here.

What many people do not know is that inside every egg is monster. Sadly we can not see it as it occupies a different plane that we can not perceive. These monsters, commonly known as "Eggites" are made of an element called Osmium. The densest element known to man. What this means is there no way you can gain more weight then by eating eggs.

Here is an artists rendition of what an Eggite might look like.

359miky.png

This person has stolen my intellectual property, these are my own unpublished findings. I WILL NOT play Tesla to your Edison, you scallywag!

Eh well, we'll just have the government raid your lab and find that death ray you've been working on too.

Crazy crazy *kitten*!

It's not a Death Ray! It's a Life Cycle Termination Facillitator, so, science b!tch!

scienced.gif
  • ottovonOstrovo
    Options
    Nonsense!!
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg
  • mrphil86
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg

Looks legit to me.
  • WendySPWarren
    WendySPWarren Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

Wow.. What utter bull!
    I actually have some level of understanding (studying micro Biology at University). I can assure you, 1 egg is not equal to one whole chicken. That's just stupid.
    Frankly, your nutritionist should be fired. I'm being completely serious. People like that should not be giving people advice on nutrition.

Oh dear, I fell for it! Well done OP, well done.
  • seanezekiel
    Options
    Hi guys

So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.

P.S drink Shakeology

Wow.. What utter bull!
    I actually have some level of understanding (studying micro Biology at University). I can assure you, 1 egg is not equal to one whole chicken. That's just stupid.
    Frankly, your nutritionist should be fired. I'm being completely serious. People like that should not be giving people advice on nutrition.

2yl22o0.png
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

Wow.. What utter bull!

But you don't have a degree but the nutritionist has a certificate therefore:

red_rejected_stamp_md_wm.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hi guys

P.S drink Shakeology

Wow.. What utter bull!

I am glad you are being completely serious. Everyone in this thread is very serious
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Does this mean easter eggs make you fat too?

Especially the chocolate ones and the cream filled ones......ha ha :o)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg

Looks legit to me.

You know what? I can't fight that. Even I'm convinced I'm wrong now.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    nyg3zb.jpg

Looks legit to me.

You know what? I can't fight that. Even I'm convinced I'm wrong now.

It happens, what's a brother to do yo?
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm going with OP being facetious or sarcastic about this. A 6-week course at the Y does not an expert make...and what would make you fat is buying the 5 dozen pack and eating them all in one go everyday combined with the extent of your exercise being how fast you can get to your couch and click your remote control in rapid succession of channel surfing.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    I'm going with OP being facetious or sarcastic about this. A 6-week course at the Y does not an expert make...and what would make you fat is buying the 5 dozen pack and eating them all in one go everyday combined with the extent of your exercise being how fast you can get to your couch and click your remote control in rapid succession of channel surfing.

Do you have a Degree in Degrees and Certificates?

I think not!
  • Mutant13
    Options

Sitting in the right couch burns more calories than running. If it has metal springs in it, the movement of the springs send minute vibrations through your body into your fat cells, which vibrates them and causes the basement membrane of the fat cell to burst, the cell dies therefore you lose body fat
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Don't judge how I get my burns in! :sad:
  • seanezekiel
    Options

Sitting in the right couch burns more calories than running. If it has metal springs in it, the movement of the springs send minute vibrations through your body into your fat cells, which vibrates them and causes the basement membrane of the fat cell to burst, the cell dies therefore you lose body fat

Now it all makes sense to me. The final puzzle piece.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Do you have a Degree in Degrees and Certificates?

I think not!

I only have my certificate in Degrees and Certificates. But I have a degree in Certification of Degrees and Certificates.

Also in Plant Psychology
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nonsense!!

No, it's totally 100% true! I have my very own anecdote to PROVE it! I am a slim person and I don't eat eggs (allergic). Therefore, not eating eggs makes you slim. Which in conclusion, eating eggs = fatness. This is a for sure thing. :laugh: