Eggs make you fat

Options

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Nonsense!!

No, it's totally 100% true! I have my very own anecdote to PROVE it! I am a slim person and I don't eat eggs (allergic). Therefore, not eating eggs makes you slim. Which in conclusion, eating eggs = fatness. This is a for sure thing. :laugh:

WTF!

Math makes you fat too!

This is some sort of witchcraft!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm going with OP being facetious or sarcastic about this. A 6-week course at the Y does not an expert make...and what would make you fat is buying the 5 dozen pack and eating them all in one go everyday combined with the extent of your exercise being how fast you can get to your couch and click your remote control in rapid succession of channel surfing.

Sitting in the right couch burns more calories than running. If it has metal springs in it, the movement of the springs send minute vibrations through your body into your fat cells, which vibrates them and causes the basement membrane of the fat cell to burst, the cell dies therefore you lose body fat

Now it all makes sense to me. The final puzzle piece.

It's all very clear in laypersons terms. I'd explain it more deeply but there are a lot of equations and... Formulas and such. I wouldn't want to confuse anyone with so much legitimate science
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nonsense!!

No, it's totally 100% true! I have my very own anecdote to PROVE it! I am a slim person and I don't eat eggs (allergic). Therefore, not eating eggs makes you slim. Which in conclusion, eating eggs = fatness. This is a for sure thing. :laugh:

WTF!

Math makes you fat too!

No, it's science, bro. Or was that broscience? I forget which one is true.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Nonsense!!

WTF!

Math makes you fat too!

No, it's science, bro. Or was that broscience? I forget which one is true.

Oh well if its broscience then it's all good

255038_439329509461640_2047127487_n.png
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm going with OP being facetious or sarcastic about this. A 6-week course at the Y does not an expert make...and what would make you fat is buying the 5 dozen pack and eating them all in one go everyday combined with the extent of your exercise being how fast you can get to your couch and click your remote control in rapid succession of channel surfing.

Do you have a Degree in Degrees and Certificates?

I think not!

I only have my certificate in Degrees and Certificates. But I have a degree in Certification of Degrees and Certificates.
    From the University of Vogon? Was it signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters? If not your argument is invalid.
  • mrphil86
    Options

I think not!

I only have my certificate in Degrees and Certificates. But I have a degree in Certification of Degrees and Certificates.
    From the University of Vogon? Was it signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters? If not your argument is invalid.

Socks.
  • Mutant13
    Options

I think not!

I did Poetry Appreciation there!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Listen, strange creatures lying in eggs distributing calories is no basis for a system of weightloss.

I mean, if I went round claiming I was a nutritionist because some bint at the Y lobbed a certificate at me, they'd put me away!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I came in here ready to get all defensive, but then the facts were just too solid! I simply cannot argue with those facts. I can't believe I never knew about the monsters in the eggs, the fact that an egg=a chicken, and air fats before today! Those journals will be worth millions and Steven Hawking is missing out here. Can I get your autograph while you're still relatively unknown?
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Just wanted to share something my nutritionist told me.

Eggs make you fat because if you understand biology, 1 egg=1 chicken.
    So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.
    DAMNNNNN...

That means I've been eating between 3 and 6 whole chickens EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.

No wonder I only lost 5 pounds in the past 6 days.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Listen, strange creatures lying in eggs distributing calories is no basis for a system of weightloss.

I mean, if I went round claiming I was a nutritionist because some bint at the Y lobbed a certificate at me, they'd put me away!

No, I'd put you away for impersonating a nutritionist.

One does not simply walk into the Y.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I came in here ready to get all defensive, but then the facts were just too solid! I simply cannot argue with those facts. I can't believe I never knew about the monsters in the eggs, the fact that an egg=a chicken, and air fats before today! Those journals will be worth millions and Steven Hawking is missing out here. Can I get your autograph while you're still relatively unknown?

Sure but you will have to hold the pen cause I don't wanna get bulky
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hi guys

So have 2 eggs for breakfast is EXACTLY THE SAME as eating 2 whole chickens! It's science?

My sources on this are good because my nutritionist did a 6 week course at the Y.
    DAMNNNNN...

You lost 5 pounds because typing in bold is extremely catabolic, your pupils dilate when you look at bold print, and the muscles that assist that burn more calories than any other muscle in your body
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

DAMNNNNN...

You lost 5 pounds because typing in bold is extremely catabolic, your pupils dilate when you look at bold print, and the muscles that assist that burn more calories than any other muscle in your body

All the real experts say you shouldn't do that. Your pupil muscles will get bulky.

Good night, best thread in two months.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    All the real experts say you shouldn't do that. Your pupil muscles will get bulky.

Good night, best thread in two months.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your nutritionist is nuts lol or she smokes!
    1 egg = 1 chicken... Really? LOL
  • dianeneufeld10
    Options
    u should never keep eggs in the open air for more than an hour, eggs need to b refridgerated at all times.
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Your nutritionist is nuts lol or she smokes!
    1 egg = 1 chicken... Really? LOL

DUH.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Well I'm getting ready to eat a lot of chickens tomorrow....gonna blow up like violet beauregarde \m/
    violet.jpg