Replies

• BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • bonjalandoni
    bonjalandoni Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just awesome and very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Congratulations you have achieved sooo much ,great inspiration I know it must have been hard, I wish you well with the rest of your journey
    34670148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    you look great!! Congrats on 100 :)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you have done such a great job. I can't wait to get to my weight goal and start a NEW challenge - maintaining it. I wonder though, may I ask - I noticed your arms still carry the skin, how do you reduce that?

There's not all that much one can do for the arm flab, unfortunately. When you reach your goal weight and maintain, your skin will do some of its own tightening. Some arm toning exercises (tricep kickbacks, etc.) can help, but ultimately, it's a lot of loose skin that there's not much you can do but have surgery. I am intending on having surgery for my arms once I maintain for a year or two. Also probably something for the skin on my abdomen as well because it's starting to interfere with fitness. The arm surgery, I will have to pay for out of pocket. The stomach may get covered depending on how much is left when I'm done.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    (Has anyone else who reached goal weight had plastic surgery on any parts of their body to reduce the loose skin and such?)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!