Wanted to share my 51 pound loss pics, and p90x results :)

Options
tattoodfreek
tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
Hello all!!! I am so excited to be posting these pictures here for my friends on MFP!! Though my journey is not yet complete, and I have about 20 pounds until I reach my goal weight, as of Thursday I have just completed the P90x program and wanted to share my progress thus far! My starting weight was 211, though in these "before" pics, I weighed probably 10 pounds less than that. My current weight is 160.

After I had my last baby, I continued to gain weight instead of lose! I even stopped letting anybody take my picture (thus I don't have a pic at my heaviest)! That is when I said enough is enough, and got myself back on track. I am now down to the weight where I was when I got pregnant with my youngest, however I still have about 20 pounds until I am at the weight I was about 2 years before that. I am a vvveeeeery busy mom to 5 wonderful kids (ages 8 months to 11 years), and I needed to get back into shape to be able to keep up with them, and teach them not to follow the awful path I found myself traveling! Now normally I won't show my stomach to anyone, and I certainly wouldn't go to the beach in a bikini! All of these babies have left my tummy looking like...well, like someone left all the air out of me, LOL. So forgive the stretch marks and general yuckiness which I know I probably have in common with many other moms on here!

After I started my lifestyle change, I soon found the P90x program, and decided to try it, even though I was totally intimidated and certain I would probably die before I ever was able to complete it! Yet here I am, and I just wanted to share my victory. I lost about 40 pounds with P90x. Ok. Enough babbling, here's the pics!!!

This picture on the left is when she was about a month old. I started my journey about 3 months later, and 10 pounds heavier! The picture to the right was taken yesterday. The baby is now 8 months old.
loss5.jpg

In this picture to the left, I know I look pregnant! I'm NOT! But my belly was still growing! The baby was 2.5 months old here.
loss7.jpg

These pictures were taken at days 30, 60, and 90 of the program! I never took my day 0 pics, I was too ashamed to even do it! Or maybe I never thought I'd make it to day 90!
loss4.jpg

And the final one...this to the left was also on day 30, and the one on the right was yesterday.
loss6.jpg

All in all, I have lost 12.5 inches from my waist and 10 inches from my hips. I feel fantastic and I have so much more energy than I did when I started. All I can say is if you're just starting this journey, stick with it. One day you'll look back, and all of those pictures you hate so much of yourself will become your trophies. The hard work will be worth it in the end!!!

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow that is awesome ;D

you are doing great. cant wait to see the full result :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    great pics very inspiring congrats
  • rfsahae
    rfsahae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the before and after pix. So inspiring, and you look great!
  • Darkraven
    Darkraven Posts: 43
    Options
    omg you look amazing what a journey you've been on! Thanks for the boost I needed to get my butt back in gear =)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspirational. I just finished week 3 of P90x. Can't wait until I can post my 90 days pics :) You Rock!

Just one question: Did you follow P90x diet or did you just count calories on here?
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow I am totally convinced now I have been debating for a week now rather or not to buy these DVDs. My baby is 6 months now and I have lost some weight but I just need something with an extra kick. You look great WTG!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wooow! TRULY AMAZING! You look stunning and how lucky are your bambeenoes to have a slinky and healthy Mum!?! :o) GREAT!
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    Options
    AMAZING! :-) Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us-- it is a huge inspiration as the pictures are worth thousand words!!! Keep up your work and keep us updated. Your motivation is contagious! :-)
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!:happy:
  • stephlw
    stephlw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm floored! You look fantastic!!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great!!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look so healthy!! All of these success stories have inspired me to check out P90X! Thanks for sharing your results!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow you really look amazing. I wish i could get started again.

What is the P90X?

x
  • satigill
    satigill Posts: 6
    Options
    hey girl...u looking good...just started yesterday..i am 47yrs old...my problem area is my tummy...i have a a huge tractor tyre which i cant get rid off and its hanging ..apron tummy after my children..any ideas how to get toned up...
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Your story is an inspiration and thanks for sharing the pics.....can't wait to see the end result!

Go girl! You're a rockin' mama!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look absolutely amazing! Your results should definitely be part of the infomercial and on the beachbody website! Great job, I bet you feel amazing! :heart:
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally awesome. Congratulations!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing! What an accomplishment to lose 51 lbs!! You are the one that motivated me to step it up, and I am thankful for that! Woohoo! You look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!