Wanted to share my 51 pound loss pics, and p90x results :)

Options

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And from someone who just weighed in at 211 this morning, you have given me so much hope.
    Keep up the great work.

PS Stretch marks from pregnancy are nothing but a badge of honor. Don't be ashamed of them, they are beautiful. My sister calls hers her "Tiger Stripes" and I love that. You "earned" those growing life be happy about your whole body. It's perfect!!!

"Tiger Stripes" :laugh: That is awesome!
  • iloveyou9951
    Options
    Wow! You have inspired me so much to keep at it!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    That's incredible! I'm so inspired right now to start P90X! Good luck to meeting your goal and thanks for posting these pics! God bless!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good for you! My baby girl is 7 months old and I am on day 43 of P90X. I haven't been eating very well but you have inspired me!

Good for you!
  • ukredhead19
    ukredhead19 Posts: 176
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! You look amazing! I love your before and after pics. I've been struggling so much with the baby weight, and now my little one is almost 1 already and I'm still 10 lbs from pre-baby weight, plus another 35 to my goal weight.

You have inspired me so much, if you can find the energy and time with 5 kids...I can certainly do it with 1~!!!! P90X is on my birthday wish list, I know for sure that I want to do it now!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • ukredhead19
    ukredhead19 Posts: 176
    Options
    Amazing! And from someone who just weighed in at 211 this morning, you have given me so much hope.
    Keep up the great work.

PS Stretch marks from pregnancy are nothing but a badge of honor. Don't be ashamed of them, they are beautiful. My sister calls hers her "Tiger Stripes" and I love that. You "earned" those growing life be happy about your whole body. It's perfect!!!

"Tiger Stripes" :laugh: That is awesome!

I agree!! I have some "tiger stripes" that I need to accept as a badge of honor!!! Love it!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great and it is nice to see I have something to look forward to. I also didn't take day 0 pictures but I'm only 2 days into my P90X expierence so maybe I'll take some this week.

Keep it up you are an inspiration.
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    woohoo! looking fantastic - keep up the great work and congrats! :)
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Everybody here is so encouraging and inspiring right back! Everybody on here deserves to be proud, because success or not, we all are making an effort, and that is hard!
    Congrats! You really do look amazing! I have attempted to start it so many times, but I can not push myself to finish, though, as I continue to see success pictures, it makes me wanna give it a try one more time. (I've just don't like the TV, I like in person workouts). Did you do the classic or cardio version?

I did the lean version. I plan to do a round of the classic next. Unfortunately though, I have to wait 5 more weeks, due to a hernia surgery! I do think I may have had better ab results than I did though, had it not been for my injury. I had to skip the ab portions for the entire second half of the program!
  • tattoodfreek
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You did so well. Way to go girl!

It is such a commitment.
    I am doing ISANITY right now. 60days. I am starting week 2. I will try P90x in September I think.

I agree with you that these beachbody programs are FAB.
    I started off with Turbo Jam and had 15 lb lost after my daughter. I did that 2x's. I finished Chalean extreme. She is SOOOO Fantastic. Now Sean T and INSANITY....he is wonderful....and cute..!!!lol

Just the great energy you get after a workout makes you want to do it again the next day. I am in the grove...and hope I get some good results like you.
    You must be thrilled.

Thank you very much! I have tried some of the Insanity workouts, and was considering doing a round of Insanity myself. I don't enjoy them as much though! I do like the feeling you have after completing one though, like you just conquered the world! Congrats to you for your wonderful dedication to complete it! You can do it!

So do you think it is like rain drop torture doing Insanity? That is what I kinda relate it too!!!lol

So p90x is somwhat more injoyable....I guess!!lol

OMG, sooooo much like rain drop torture!!! I can work out for hours on end, and that wouldn't bother me, but I hate that feeling like I really might drop dead if I don't hit pause! LOL
  • tattoodfreek
    Options
    AWESOME! I have been afraid that p90x would be "too hard"... after a cop friend struggled a lot with it and said it was really really hard.

You look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:

LOL! You have given me hope that one day I can fulfill my dream of becoming a purse snatcher! ;)

I feel the need to write a disclaimer that THAT was totally a joke.
  • tattoodfreek
    Options
    Congrats, you look great and it is nice to see I have something to look forward to. I also didn't take day 0 pictures but I'm only 2 days into my P90X expierence so maybe I'll take some this week.

Keep it up you are an inspiration.

Definitely take those pictures! You will be so glad to have them later!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Way to go! That is VERY inspiring :-) I'm an avid P90X user to and it's completely changed my life
  • mthomas25
    mthomas25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Great Job!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I can't seem to see the after pictures, that part of my page is cut off, weird. I'm sure you look fabulous!

Katie
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How physically active where you previously and how hard did you find the P90X workouts to be?
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    That is so inspiring! You look great :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!!! Good job!
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say that you look younger than when you first started. You look healthy, happier, and your progress is quite the inspiration! Gave me hope to look at your pics to see a 'real' person change their body for the better. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!