what makes someone sexy? :)

Options

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wish my answers could be more generic, but Im too deep for this topic.
    I will continue to post any way, becuz Im funny..
    Do you want my funny response?

go for it lady :p
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Cheese is never a forgotten Food, Sir

String
    Aged
    Creamed
    Whipped

What am I leaving out?

aerosol.

Ow YEAHHH!! How could I forget?
    There will be crackers provided..
    Please Continue
  • LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    Just don`t dress slutty to try to become sexy. Wear clothes that give you confidence, but don`t make you seem desperate.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Just don`t dress slutty to try to become sexy. Wear clothes that give you confidence, but don`t make you seem desperate.

i know this one! :)
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Its an mix of an lot of things,

Confidence, Supportive , Kindness, an shy boldness ,Looks, Honesty , Leadership
  • Cp731
    Options
    Ok, So if you live really far away from someone right and you want to show them you got what it takes to keep their attention.

Send random Texts, preferably sexy thoughts
    Take pictures of yourself enjoying your life
    Own your Inner Goddess... provide them with eye candy from your private collection
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    It's becoming a cheese fest in here. I like it. You're all sexy sexy cheese people.

i could live on cheese..... :D
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a huge rack, confidence, and a kick azz personality. I teach lessons if your interested.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    A guy who opens the car door, I love that ****! :smile:

This seems to be a lost art among fellows under the age of 50. Making sure that a lady gets into the car first doesn't mean she isn't capable. It means you're concerned about her welfare and want to show your respect. Guess that makes me a dinosaur.:laugh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a huge rack, confidence, and a kick azz personality. I teach lessons if your interested.

Hmmm sign me up! :P I have the giant rack, and I'm constantly told I'm awesome, but I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in the confidence department. I think that's why I'm never hit on (except by a creepy Nigerian dude who proposed - genuinely - a couple hours after meeting me). But OP, I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Ok, So if you live really far away from someone right and you want to show them you got what it takes to keep their attention.

Send random Texts, preferably sexy thoughts
    Take pictures of yourself enjoying your life
    Own your Inner Goddess... provide them with eye candy from your private collection

I do this all to the time. But I send them to random numbers. Apparently people don't appreciate this to much. And the police get called. A lot. There are never indecent pictures, just of me laying in cheese, or eating cheese. Or with cheese covering parts of my body. Maybe this is why I'm still single. I can't work people out.

dam lol
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I do this all to the time. But I send them to random numbers. Apparently people don't appreciate this to much. And the police get called. A lot. There are never indecent pictures, just of me laying in cheese, or eating cheese. Or with cheese covering parts of my body. Maybe this is why I'm still single. I can't work people out.

You can send those pics to me any day, sir ;)

ETA: I just looked and see you're a ManU supporter....... I suppose I can overlook this.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options

Hmmm sign me up! :P I have the giant rack, and I'm constantly told I'm awesome, but I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in the confidence department. I think that's why I'm never hit on (except by a creepy Nigerian dude who proposed - genuinely - a couple hours after meeting me). But OP, I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.

huge rack check, apparently am awesome and too nice ... Am lacking in confidence ....... Any suggestions
  • bregalad5
    Options
    huge rack check, apparently am awesome and too nice ... Am lacking in confidence ....... Any suggestions

ARE YOU MY TWIN?! :flowerforyou:
  • Cp731
    Options
    As long as you don't smell like cheese..

Go forth in the Kingdom of Romance
    Romantic ppl are sexy
    Woman who can hunt and fish are sexy
    Woman who watch sports and enjoy them
    Woman who can laugh at themselves
    Woman who are willing to go the extra mile and buy great Concert Tickets
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    As long as you don't smell like cheese..

Go forth in the Kingdom of Romance
    Romantic ppl are sexy
    Woman who can hunt and fish are sexy
    Woman who watch sports and enjoy them
    Woman who can laugh at themselves
    Woman who are willing to go the extra mile and buy great Concert Tickets

got to be a rock concert
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What makes someone sexy? I have to say being sexy is something that each individual needs to define personally. There is a fine line between sexy and skanky. Sexy is feeling comfortable in your body, and wearing things that makes you feel good in them. I think for young men (under 25) they will say very low cut shirts, whale tails, tramp stamps, etc are sexy. Those things might be viewed by those older than 25 as skanky. But trust me, many men find a woman sexy in just jeans and tshirt. With their hair up in a pony tail (not a fancy one, just thrown up) and no makeup.

Sexy in my opinion is getting someones attention to make them wonder how you would look with less clothes. When your pants are hanging down and there is a whale tail, there is no mystery. I think men like mystery, they want to think those private parts are for their viewing only - not everyone in the bar.

My husband likes a little cleavage, and loves it when I wear a cami with a button shirt over it only buttoned from the belly button down. But he likes knowing the sexy is just for him.

So, my suggestion is wear clothes that fit and your comfortable in. But do not sweat the small stuff, shoes, makeup, nails, etc they really only make you feel better. Most men in my opinion only care that you are taking care of yourself and feel good about who you are.

I saw your photo, and honey you are beautiful. Your "baby cheeks" will be the envy of those woman who get wrinkles early, and you will still look flawless. Take care of yourself, and believe you are beautiful, sexy will just happen most likely when you are not worried about your outfit or accessories. Just be yourself.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options

ARE YOU MY TWIN?! :flowerforyou:
    most likely!