what makes someone sexy? :)

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a huge rack, confidence, and a kick azz personality. I teach lessons if your interested.

Hmmm sign me up! :P I have the giant rack, and I'm constantly told I'm awesome, but I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in the confidence department. I think that's why I'm never hit on (except by a creepy Nigerian dude who proposed - genuinely - a couple hours after meeting me). But OP, I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.

I get proposed to all the time by Mexican men and they only know me for 2 minutes. It must be my shining personality. Good thing my girlfriend proposed or I may be tempted.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Your lacking Confidence OP?
    Ask yourself the following ?'s

What do you want to achieve in the next year?
    Are these Goals attainable?
    Are you making great effort in Self esteem?
    Do you praise yourself often enough?
    Are you willing to take the good out of evry situation?
    This is all relevant because in an attempt to attract the this frame of mind.
    You must be willing to Accept Yourself.
  • Cp731
    Options
    As long as you don't smell like cheese..

Go forth in the Kingdom of Romance
    Romantic ppl are sexy
    Woman who can hunt and fish are sexy
    Woman who watch sports and enjoy them
    Woman who can laugh at themselves
    Woman who are willing to go the extra mile and buy great Concert Tickets

I like this list. Whilst this doesn't make someone sexy, this would make me want to be with someone. Especially the hunting and fishing part. As long as they are wearing loin clothes made of animal skin of some sort. Preferably mammoth. Hell, I'm going to go to bed and think of my cavewoman fantasy all over again, minus cheese.

So the thought is there, I have peaked your interest? Correct?
    Its all in the swagger man...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a huge rack, confidence, and a kick azz personality. I teach lessons if your interested.

Hmmm sign me up! :P I have the giant rack, and I'm constantly told I'm awesome, but I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in the confidence department. I think that's why I'm never hit on (except by a creepy Nigerian dude who proposed - genuinely - a couple hours after meeting me). But OP, I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.

I get proposed to all the time by Mexican men and they only know me for 2 minutes. It must be my shining personality. Good thing my girlfriend proposed or I may be tempted.

It could also be your name.

With Love,
    -Rachel

PS the Nigerian wound up stalking me even after I moved back to the States (we met in Korea). After I blocked him from every possible thing (that he somehow discovered), several months later his friend contacted me and said the dude was still saying how much he misses me! Gaaaaaaaah!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Good taste in cheese.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    When you say swagger does that mean I have to put a stone in one of my shoes so I walk funny like those gangsta people do??

That's sexy.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What makes someone sexy? I have to say being sexy is something that each individual needs to define personally. There is a fine line between sexy and skanky. Sexy is feeling comfortable in your body, and wearing things that makes you feel good in them. I think for young men (under 25) they will say very low cut shirts, whale tails, tramp stamps, etc are sexy. Those things might be viewed by those older than 25 as skanky. But trust me, many men find a woman sexy in just jeans and tshirt. With their hair up in a pony tail (not a fancy one, just thrown up) and no makeup.

Sexy in my opinion is getting someones attention to make them wonder how you would look with less clothes. When your pants are hanging down and there is a whale tail, there is no mystery. I think men like mystery, they want to think those private parts are for their viewing only - not everyone in the bar.

My husband likes a little cleavage, and loves it when I wear a cami with a button shirt over it only buttoned from the belly button down. But he likes knowing the sexy is just for him.

So, my suggestion is wear clothes that fit and your comfortable in. But do not sweat the small stuff, shoes, makeup, nails, etc they really only make you feel better. Most men in my opinion only care that you are taking care of yourself and feel good about who you are.

I saw your photo, and honey you are beautiful. Your "baby cheeks" will be the envy of those woman who get wrinkles early, and you will still look flawless. Take care of yourself, and believe you are beautiful, sexy will just happen most likely when you are not worried about your outfit or accessories. Just be yourself.

gave me the biggest smile ever! Only people who call beautiful are my family and my fella but i just think they say other to make me feel better so its nice to hear it from someone else :) and thanks for the great advice :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I've never looked my age either and was always considered cute by general standards. Know what I've learned? Don't try to be someone you're not. Just be yourself and run with it. That is the definition of sexy. And if you're cute, be the best cute you can be! If you don't act like a "baby," you won't be treated like one.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

It could also be your name.

With Love,
    -Rachel

PS the Nigerian wound up stalking me even after I moved back to the States (we met in Korea). After I blocked him from every possible thing (that he somehow discovered), several months later his friend contacted me and said the dude was still saying how much he misses me! Gaaaaaaaah!

Ha! That's creepy. I had this one guy years back who was a regular at my store and EVERY time he came in he'd ask to hold my hand and wanted me to kiss him. I finally told him to cut it out and that I wasn't interested. He left crying and I couldn't help to feel bad.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Someone who isn't intimidated by Other Woman..
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    When you say swagger does that mean I have to put a stone in one of my shoes so I walk funny like those gangsta people do??

That's sexy.

I thought it was having to spread their legs so far that their pants don't fall off that made them walk like that.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Your lacking Confidence OP?
    Ask yourself the following ?'s

What do you want to achieve in the next year?
    Are these Goals attainable?
    Are you making great effort in Self esteem?
    Do you praise yourself often enough?
    Are you willing to take the good out of evry situation?
    This is all relevant because in an attempt to attract the this frame of mind.
    You must be willing to Accept Yourself.

you sound like my Mr ... I know what to do but i can't... Sounds daft
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    huge rack check, apparently am awesome and too nice ... Am lacking in confidence ....... Any suggestions

ARE YOU MY TWIN?! :flowerforyou:

Haha... Confidence is just believing you have it. Use your sensuality. Look at everyone as if you want yo devour them. Smile as if you have a sexy secret. But on the real, find what you love about yourself and work with it. Love You!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    huge rack check, apparently am awesome and too nice ... Am lacking in confidence ....... Any suggestions

ARE YOU MY TWIN?! :flowerforyou:

Haha... Confidence is just believing you have it. Use you sensuality. Look at everyone as if you want yo devour them. Smile as if you have a sexy secret. But on the real, find what you love about yourself and work with it. Love You!

She knows what she's talking about ^^^
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

That's sexy.

I thought it was having to spread their legs so far that their pants don't fall off that made them walk like that.

No, that's called the crab walk I believe.

I could totally go for some crab legs right now
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Confidence, eye contact & able to make me laugh!