Team Fit- May

Options
12346»

Replies

• kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Welcome Nancy in Chicago

Gaby - I can't wait to hear about your final results with Brazil Butt Lift. I am considering purchasing it after my ChaLEAN Extreme rotation.

Ariel - I am so glad that you had a good week with the gym. Keep up the great work

lmr - I think just the relaxation of the sauna would be enough for me.

Well gang - I had a great week with workouts and calories, but I have a mini vacation starting tomorrow so I hope I keep it up. I am going to do Push 3 in the morning before we leave and then I will get back on track Tuesday morning. I will try to walk as much as possible on the vacation, but I am not going to kid myself that I would actually go to the gym. I will make watch what I eat, but I am going to enjoy myself - and drink lots of wine:drinker: :happy:

I will touch base on Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. God Bless the USA.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Have fun Kimberly!
  • lmr9
    Options
    HOLY COW. I LOST 2.5 POUNDS SINCE MONDAY!! :noway: :noway: :bigsmile: :noway: :heart:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT LISA!!!! WAY TO GO! :smile: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :bigsmile: Thats awesome!! keep up the excellent work!

Kim- have a nice vacation!! and drink somwe wine for me! i'm trying to not drink until I lose these last 20 pounds...... we will see how that goes though with holidays coming up! haha :laugh:

Nancy- welcome to our team!! we will help keep you motivated so you can look good on your trip!!:bigsmile:

gaby- how much did the bbl cost to buy? i know insanity is expensive, i saw it on tv. i want to try it to soooooo bad but i dont have that kind of money. hahaha :happy:

well i didnt go to the gym yesterday but thats okay because im going today and i will get to see our trainer. :glasses: and i think im going to go tomorrow morning too for their bootcamp. i'm actually going to weigh myself on Sunday, for the first time in almost a month!!!!! i'm very nervous! :noway: :grumble: but im back on it and i dont care what it says now because in a few weeks it will be less! keep up all the hard work everyone! you all are doing great! ive noticed karen hasnt been around for a while..... or Joline and Angie.... I hope they come back soon!!!:smile::wink: :tongue: :happy: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile:

today: an hour at the gym and 8 glasses of water!!!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Nancy - welcome keep us posted on your progress and anytime you may need a little motivation you know where to come :)

Imr9 - that is AMAZING! Great job! Keep it up.

aabelein - the BBL program cost around $59. If you purchase thru my independent beachbody coach site you can save 1/2 on the shipping from what beachbody charges. There are also other ways to receive additional discounts. Let me know if you are interested in more information and I would be more than happy to share. But for now, you can check out my site at: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/rockstar4life

I'm still fighting a cold. But it could be worst, so I can't complaint :) Hope eveyone has a great weekend.
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nice job lmr9!! Wish I could say the same. I didn't lose any weight this week :indifferent: but I didn't gain any either, so I suppose that's good. I'm kinda bummed but not gonna let it get to me. I started doing yoga again so hopefully that will help too.

Hope you guys have a great weekend and don't get too off track!! We have no plans this weekend so I think I will be okay as far as staying on track. At least I hope so.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!! :flowerforyou:

I didn't work out or count calories on Sunday or Monday. I don't think I went over TOO badly...I guess we'll see come weigh in day...did drink my water. One good thing is that when I ate out or ate big meals, I could tell...I could tell it wasn't my new normal and I felt so full and uncomfortable. I think that's a good thing because maybe my body is getting used to normal portions and clean eating...at least I hope so! :bigsmile:

Back at it tomorrow!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi guys!!!

i made a new thread for June.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/99400-team-fit-june

there's the new link!!

gaby- i may have ome extra money next paycheck and i would def be interested in checking it out! i'll let you know!!! :)