Amazing transformation. Good for you!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done. Such a difference!
  • newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    An amazing weight loss well done. You look lovely! Very motivational - thanks for sharing
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your HUGE loss!!! You look fantastic!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation! You are just awesome!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! The end is in sight :bigsmile:
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Thank you. I needed some inspiration. When you have so much weight to lose it can be overwhelming. I need to lose 115lbs and would like to tack another 15 onto that. It's like losing a whole person. You look amazing. How did you begin? Did the weight come off slowly even in the beginning? I think that's what frustrates me the most. Are you at the point of maintaining? How is that going for you? Again, I am in awe of your transformation. Congratulations.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Getting your mind to accept where you are now is a challenge as well. Keep this picture as a reminder of how far you've come. You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And that same beautiful smile.
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    amazing job !!
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It inspires me to keep going!! You have done an amazing job that is difficult to say the least. I have around 163 pounds to lose myself and have lost 96 so far in 10 months. I truly understand your statement about not really seeing the change cause your mind can't get around seeing what is taking place. I am that way now. I have dropped 5 sizes since I started and I still think of myself as still wearing +20's+ but I am in loose 16's! It is a mind garme!! Continued good luck in your journey!! I will be looking forward to your final victory pics later on.
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far. No doubt you will hit your ultimate goal. Great job!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I needed some inspiration. When you have so much weight to lose it can be overwhelming. I need to lose 115lbs and would like to tack another 15 onto that. It's like losing a whole person. You look amazing. How did you begin? Did the weight come off slowly even in the beginning? I think that's what frustrates me the most. Are you at the point of maintaining? How is that going for you? Again, I am in awe of your transformation. Congratulations.

Thank you =) When I first started it was slow because there were a lot of changes that I needed to make that I wasn't so willing to make. I also didn't realize how bad it had gotten. It can get overwhelming but I dont focus on the big number, I set small goals at first. if I lost 20 lbs, I bought myself an ipod to workout with, 50 a new tattoo, etc. I started to look at my lifestyle and tried to see where i could make small changes- little things that i could cut out, substitute and increase my activity a little at a time. And i began to openly talk about my weight which I never did. Once I figured out little things, changes became easier.

So an example- I used to drink soda and hated diet soda. I forced myself to stop drinking regular soda because it was too many calories and switched to diet soda. Now i cut that out, but this was a journey, not over night.

I realized that for me, I do a lot of mindless eating- eating a little here, a little there and it all adds up, so I started just tracking what I was eating and slowly decreasing my calories but doing it healthy. I made a list of things I didn't want to give up and just tried to eat them less in a week. (Example i love pizza, but i dont eat a lot of it and i dont eat it every day, its a treat now)

I still have about 50 more lbs to go (i think) but i don treally know. I haven't been this small since high school, so I guess we will see where this journey takes me. Best of luck, you can do it, its just convincing yourself that you can is the hard part =)
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Reading your responses to people, I am impressed by your wisdom and kindness. You are beautiful inside and out!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    And i began to openly talk about my weight which I never did.

I think this has made a huge difference for me this time, too -- in terms of shedding the guilt and shame that was holding me back for decades (yes, decades). My entire attitude says, unapologetically, "Yes, I'm heavy right now, but I've already made significant progress toward being a stronger, fitter, healthier, and happier person."

PS So happy for you. You look -- and sound -- great.
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You've done an incredible job, proud of you!! And you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!