Fantastic!!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You should be so proud. You are an inspiration to us all:)
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You should be SO proud!!!! Congratulations!
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    but I am strong and determined.

This is evident from your impressive success. Congratulations! You have worked hard and it shows. Well done!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congrats on all your achievements!!!
  • Serrell64
    Serrell64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are my morning inspiration!!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Thank you =) When I first started it was slow because there were a lot of changes that I needed to make that I wasn't so willing to make. I also didn't realize how bad it had gotten. It can get overwhelming but I dont focus on the big number, I set small goals at first. if I lost 20 lbs, I bought myself an ipod to workout with, 50 a new tattoo, etc. I started to look at my lifestyle and tried to see where i could make small changes- little things that i could cut out, substitute and increase my activity a little at a time. And i began to openly talk about my weight which I never did. Once I figured out little things, changes became easier.

So an example- I used to drink soda and hated diet soda. I forced myself to stop drinking regular soda because it was too many calories and switched to diet soda. Now i cut that out, but this was a journey, not over night.

I realized that for me, I do a lot of mindless eating- eating a little here, a little there and it all adds up, so I started just tracking what I was eating and slowly decreasing my calories but doing it healthy. I made a list of things I didn't want to give up and just tried to eat them less in a week. (Example i love pizza, but i dont eat a lot of it and i dont eat it every day, its a treat now)

I still have about 50 more lbs to go (i think) but i don treally know. I haven't been this small since high school, so I guess we will see where this journey takes me. Best of luck, you can do it, its just convincing yourself that you can is the hard part =)

Love this! I really hope all the people posting about cleanses, detoxes, magic pills and other quick fixes come here and get inspired by your story.

Congrats on all your great progress and I wish you all the best in achieving the rest of your goals.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The change is obvious! Great job!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic job!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kristinmarie1986
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing - it's such an inspiration to those of us that have a ways to go! In the past every time I've lost weight it's come off pretty quickly (and come right back on even faster and then some!) and this time it is taking longer than I'm used to. I keep reminding myself that the longer it takes to come off, the easier it will be to keep it off, but sometimes it is hard to keep up the motivation. People like you give me that motivation back so thank you so much for sharing your story - you've done an amazing job!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Not only do you look MUCH younger, you look like a different person! Well done, I bet you feel great :smile:
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look totally AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    Options
    awesome! Congrats!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Be proud of yourself!!!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    OMG - well done! You star!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!