Options
    You look amazing!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look so good. Congrats.
  • samantharoseroth
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspirational lady. Keep up the great work!
  • alinesttp
    alinesttp Posts: 10
    Options
    They are stories like this that give us the strength to continue. I started my eating habits on 18/01/2013 and I'm losing 8.2 kg. Myfitnesspal met in early April and I am really enjoying these fantastic stories that I'm seeing here. Congratulations to all the strength, courage and determination to achieve your goals. Together I believe we can support each other.
  • alinesttp
    alinesttp Posts: 10
    Options
    São histórias como essa que nos dão forças para continuar. Eu comecei minha reeducação alimentar no dia 18/01/2013 e já estou perdendo 8,2kg. Conheci o Myfitnesspal no começo de abril e estou gostando muito dessas histórias fantásticas que estou vendo aqui. Parabéns à todos pela força, garra e determinação em conseguir seus objetivos. Juntos acredito que possamos apoiar um ao outro.
    Thankyou (i think) !!! can anyone translate this for me ??:smile:
    They are stories like this that give us the strength to continue. I started my eating habits on 18/01/2013 and I'm losing 8.2 kg. Myfitnesspal met in early April and I am really enjoying these fantastic stories that I'm seeing here. Congratulations to all the strength, courage and determination to achieve your goals. Together I believe we can support each other.
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, healthy and happy! You are truly an inspiration!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you should be so proud of yourself you are so beautiful.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look great! How inspiring.
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great to see the pic progression. What a great job you are doing. I'm leaving sugar behind too.
  • fantasticroses
    Options
    wow!!! that seriously is some awesome dedication! you sould be so proud of yourself!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I love to see all the pictures. Something I am definately lacking. You have worked hard for your success and it shows.
  • amymhudak
    amymhudak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing that photo journey with us! So inspirational!
  • inky409
    inky409 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! and such a beautiful person!
  • tamisarre
    tamisarre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Amazing transformation, be very proud!!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    What a long journey of success and dedication and perseverance. You look amazing.

Excellent! So happy for you!
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Suzic73, you are an all around amazing person and I'm glad to have you as a friend on MFP. You are so close to your goal and I can't wait to see your next update. Great job!
  • MutterGans
    MutterGans Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cripes! I am SO glad you worked out how to add photos to the site...what an inspiration for me. You look bloody gorgeous...what a difference. I'm also worried about how flabby my bits will be once I lose weight, especially as I'm older.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    São histórias como essa que nos dão forças para continuar. Eu comecei minha reeducação alimentar no dia 18/01/2013 e já estou perdendo 8,2kg. Conheci o Myfitnesspal no começo de abril e estou gostando muito dessas histórias fantásticas que estou vendo aqui. Parabéns à todos pela força, garra e determinação em conseguir seus objetivos. Juntos acredito que possamos apoiar um ao outro.
    Thankyou (i think) !!! can anyone translate this for me ??:smile:

Thankyou so much and i wish you success in your own journey :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!