Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• cjustine1
    cjustine1 Posts: 15
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! You look unbelievably amazing, congratulations!
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That's wonderful!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! You look unbelievably amazing, congratulations!

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Ok just wanted to share an NSV with you all. Last night i ran 3.6km at 10mph on the treadmill and last week i ran my first every 8km slow and steady in 55min i plan to bet this on saturday. I also showed my trainer this story , he has only worked with me since December and didnt quite grasp the hugeness of how far ive come. He was blown away saying if i wasnt sitting with him he would not have believed the first pic in this story was me :)
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so beautiful and give me so much hope and inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    wow - congrats on sticking with it!!! great job :)
  • cjaynep
    cjaynep Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow, I just watched you shrink. Great to see as I have the same amount I want to lose. 115 pounds in total :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, I just watched you shrink. Great to see as I have the same amount I want to lose. 115 pounds in total :)

well your nearly half way so great work :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow ... amazing!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Amazing! You look so beautiful and give me so much hope and inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)

thankyou, as long as you have the will to succeed and believe in yourself you will achieve your goal :)
  • BriWalker11
    BriWalker11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, I mean mega WOW, you are incredible, simply incredible- you inspire me hugely, thank you for sharing your journey!
  • Shesasuperstaryea1
    Options
    You are amazing! Do share how to post photos please! New here and havent figured it out!?
    Congratulations.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, I mean mega WOW, you are incredible, simply incredible- you inspire me hugely, thank you for sharing your journey!

Thankyou very much :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You are amazing! Do share how to post photos please! New here and havent figured it out!?
    Congratulations.

There is a post at the top of the message boards explaining how. You need to register for photobucket then its easy :)
  • workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great, nice job!
  • andrezei
    andrezei Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! You look great! you go, girl.
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing Suz! Well done.
  • madamstn
    madamstn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just an amazing journey, you must be so proud. I am so amazed at what can be accomplished when one is truely commited. You are a testimonial that it can be done and for those who have doubts - Look at her now! Wow, truely amazing :)
  • canelaeyes
    canelaeyes Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow!! Just when getting discouraged I saw your progress and now you have inspired me to keep going!! Thank you and you look great!! I will be posting my progress shortly...
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    You look fantastic. What a beautiful transformation. You have worked so hard and should feel so proud. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!