Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• JillM418
    JillM418 Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I love seeing your progress. It motivates me! Do you have a favorite exercise at this point?
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    amazing!
  • irisheyes42us
    irisheyes42us Posts: 144
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting~ I need some inspiration. I lost 42lbs 2 years ago, gained back 20~ now trying again~Starting a weight loss competition at work! I have to start losing again, and finally get it off. I need to lose 60 lbs @ least. The competition lasts 3 months, with a weigh in and a final weight~in august. I think i am eating just enough to keep from losing :(
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I love seeing your progress. It motivates me! Do you have a favorite exercise at this point?

Yes believe it or not my new fav is running !!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting~ I need some inspiration. I lost 42lbs 2 years ago, gained back 20~ now trying again~Starting a weight loss competition at work! I have to start losing again, and finally get it off. I need to lose 60 lbs @ least. The competition lasts 3 months, with a weigh in and a final weight~in august. I think i am eating just enough to keep from losing :(

wow sounds like a great motivator , good luck with the competition !!!!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    HulaHoopQueen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a stunning transformation!! Congratulations on all your hard work, well done!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love your dress in January 2012! You look great!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    I love your dress in January 2012! You look great!

Thankyou ! even that dress is on the large side now :( i paid alot for it as it was my first fitted dress! oh well i'll hopefully sell that one to buy a smaller one :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, that is a stunning transformation!! Congratulations on all your hard work, well done!

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • soniamj37
    soniamj37 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!!

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look incredible. If I didn't know you I would think those first few pictures weren't even you...complete transformation there. It's like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon! I know this has been quite a journey and a ton of work, but through this you have created a new healthy you. AND have inspired and motivated so many people. Keep up the good work sweetheart. I'm so very proud of you

Thankyou Twinny,and to be honest i dont recognise MYSELF now when i look back on those first pics!!! Thanks for being an awesome support for me on here and thankyou to all my other family on here as well!!!!
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier in the last few photos - thats the real difference too :-) :flowerforyou: well done !
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look so much happier in the last few photos - thats the real difference too :-) :flowerforyou: well done !

Thanks hettie :flowerforyou: and yes i have been happier in general and even when i get down i seem to be able to pick myself up alto quicker !!!
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Incredible
    Congratulations!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love that dress (white/purple) and the photo of you by the tree!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job...really great job....
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow you look wonderful girl!!! so inspiring :)

DITTO!!! You look awesome and I know that you feel it! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!