Really?

Options
123457»

Replies

• dianamatienzo
    Options
    You go girl! Maybe give that person the reasoning you just gave us :) I know I used to think that way, and a lot of others do too! We just have to motivate others to make time :D Great job!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    the reality is, while they were on facebook posting that comment, they could have been at the gym ;) its just their excuse for not being as strong (physically and mentally) as you.

Yeah, that was just an excuse-maker. Your excellent progress is just a reminder to her that she's slacking. Don't think anything of it. Just enjoy your personal victory. And congrats, you look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    the reality is, while they were on facebook posting that comment, they could have been at the gym ;) its just their excuse for not being as strong (physically and mentally) as you.

Yeah, that was just an excuse-maker. Your excellent progress is just a reminder to her that she's slacking. Don't think anything of it. Just enjoy your personal victory. And congrats, you look awesome! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I made excuses for years - wahhh i work long hours, wahhhh my commute is too long, wahhhh work is stressful. These are all weak.

If you want it bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen, end of.
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I made excuses for years - wahhh i work long hours, wahhhh my commute is too long, wahhhh work is stressful. These are all weak.

If you want it bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen, end of.

:smile: