Wii Team For May!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the cycling for the Wii Fit - I was doing different Wii Fit Plus routines every day, but I bought EA Sports Active 2 weeks ago, and have focused mainly on those exercises (combined with my nightly 3-4 mile walks with a neighbor). I would love to try other parts of the Wii Fit and other Wii exercises as a part of a challenge to keep me motivated.
    I'm finding the EA has me sweating buckets halfway through each workout (doesn't help that the past few days it's been 80 degrees outside at night during my workout time!). I never thought a "video game" could kick my butt like that - but I'm loving it! Looking foward to a june group!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    finally had a chance to try the skateboarding again. still couldn't get any better. so I end the month on 126. the best I could do. Next week it will be the expert biking. see you then.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    tried skate boarding one more time and got a 128. new high score for me but nowhere near TwentyTens. Also today on the Wii I was finally normal so my Mii didn't blow up so big. that was nice.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    On to June everybody! Cannot believe how fast May came and went.

Lets start the month strong and see if we can end it the same way!

Started the June thread, so cmon over!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/99350-wii-team-for-june

See you there friends :flowerforyou: