Boobs

Options

Replies

• plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I wish I could rock a deep v cut shirt or dress, but I would surely be asking for a serious wardrobe malfunction!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yep, as a woman with large boobs, I must agree those with small ones can do a lot more with their cleavage. The bigger they are, the sl*ttier it is considered to show them. Completely unfair!
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    What a thread! All I know is the older I get the more I appreciate all body types. Big, small, or anywhere in between. Its very true for me at least) that its the personality that counts...confident and secure is attractive.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeahhhh, I'm one of the unfortunate females out there with a huge everything else and.. B cups. I fcking look like Meg..

Shut up Meg! :laugh:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have noooo boobs and love that I can get away with cute tank tops or shirts and a good padded bra. Downfall is not being able to fill out my swim tops (looks like a 12 year old girl)
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    Boobs? What are those?
    I'm not blessed in that area, thanks mom!
    So I focus on other body parts. I've always had tons of attention over my legs and bum so I wear yoga pants and tight jeans or short skirts often to draw attention away from what I'm lacking up top.
    But pushup bras and a low neckline do wonders also.
    Plus side my boobs don't move when I remove my bra hahaha. But it would be nice to have a lil more cleavage [not a lot].
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I once had big boobs (or at least bigger) . . . then I had 2 kids, breastfed for 4.5 years, lost weight, and lowered my bf% . . . now my boobs are- well- they leave a lot to be desired, but alas I have an amazing a**!!!

I really just wanted to see "BOOBS" in my newsfeed
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I wish I could rock a deep v cut shirt or dress, but I would surely be asking for a serious wardrobe malfunction!!

A wardrobe malfunction is just a little angel from above coming down and sneaking a peek. It's divine intervention. Those little cherubs are always mischievous.
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like the low cut tops on other girls with small boobs but for me i literally woodnt be seen dead without my padded bra i wear them every single day, but it does create the illusion that i have much bigger boobs than i have because no one ever sees me without it haha. Thankgod for padded bras! haha. x
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I have friends with small chests who still flaunt their cleavage when it suits them and they look great!
  • USMCGolfer
    Options
    All boobs are amazing....small ones usually have really great nipples.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Poignant first post.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    As the old saying says "more than a handful is a waste "
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage?

Get a nice @ss.

This!
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

Common misconception.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Once you see a pair of boobs you want to see them all!!!
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    If he is a boob guy .... size won't matter. Fun size, bite size or king size .... It's all sweet
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    If he is a boob guy .... size won't matter. Fun size, bite size or king size .... It's all sweet

Guys are boob guys for a woman with great boobs, a leg guy for a woman with great legs and a butt guy for a woman with a great butt. Doesn't matter the guy. I've never heard a "boob guy" tell a woman who had great legs that he wouldn't bang. He'd bang and say he was a leg guy because with that woman, he'd be a leg guy.

Guys are pretty simple, really, when it comes to what they like on a woman (everything). Highlight what ya got.
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options

Guys are boob guys for a woman with great boobs, a leg guy for a woman with great legs and a butt guy for a woman with a great butt. Doesn't matter the guy. I've never heard a "boob guy" tell a woman who had great legs that he wouldn't bang. He'd bang and say he was a leg guy because with that woman, he'd be a leg guy.

Guys are pretty simple, really, when it comes to what they like on a woman (everything). Highlight what ya got.
    sexy legs .... "How you doin"
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Poignant first post.

haha. nice

tumblr_lribm3aoPY1qk8rvb.gif