Boobs

Options
veggiehottie
veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
Everyone's favorite subject. (Well, besides bacon of course.)

It seems like people are always telling a girl to flaunt some cleavage. What about those of us who were not blessed by the boob fairy?

How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage? And do you men out there really care? Eh???

Replies

• GoHeels1974
    Options
    Yes and Yes... be proud of what ya got!
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I prefer boobs to be tastefully covered. Size doesn't matter, just how you carry it, and whether or not you exude confidence.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm only an A cup....just push 'em up and stick them out. But seriously, I would guess padded push up bras are miracle workers, but I really don't know from a personal standpoint. My friends with smaller boobs say they are great though!.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    The dream angels push up bra from VS is absolutely amazing!!!!!!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The idea that only bigger boobs look good with a little skin showing is a common misconception. Confidence is key. If you're not that well endowed, you can still wear a low cut top with a demi or plunge bra and still pull off a sexy look. You don't need a big bust to be sexy.
  • findingmyfitself
    Options
    Small B cup and I am pretty proud of how the small girls look! I prefer tasteful over trashy for myself.

:smile:
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The idea that only bigger boobs look good with a little skin showing is a common misconception. Confidence is key. If you're not that well endowed, you can still wear a low cut top with a demi or plunge bra and still pull off a sexy look. You don't need a big bust to be sexy.

^^this ! Well said mr!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm not going to say what cup size i am, but i'm definitely way above "average." i think every woman should be proud of her body, no matter what- big, small, pudgy, thin, tall, short, whatever. if you want to walk around with your cleavage greeting the world, do you girl! just be prepared for small minded individuals to drag you down with derogatory statements and treatment. me personally, i like to have a little cleavage but i don't go overboard because a) i'm in a professional field b) modesty can speak wonders about character and c) if i didn't, men would have heart attacks everyday. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    BOOB JOB>
  • taylorwaters98
    taylorwaters98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Men want to touch boobies more than look at them, so I'd say it really doesn't matter how you present them to a guy because they prefer you bare breasted. As for flaunting what you have, V necks are a really tasteful way of showing some shadow of cleavage. In the work place, try sweetheart necklines on blouses or dresses. Also, If you can wear really well-fitting jeans/slacks or skirt, you can quickly turn a breast man to an *kitten* man. Necklaces also work wonders. Dangling necklaces (18"-24") will lay nicely on your girls and draw attention to the fact that you possess a pair of hoo-has without having to show a whole load of skin.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm small breasted too :( If I want to get a little cleave I use a push up bra, otherwise we can get away with wearing deep plunge necklines without looking whorish:)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    butt >
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'd say if I was blessed with some perky pink sweet little A or B I'd totally go bra less and hang out in cold rooms a lot.

Oh yes and totally rock the low cuts
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My sister claims I stole all the boobs in utero (I'm a D and she is a B) but she has several very nice cleavege bras and that seems to help
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    just love your body no matter what. Confident girls, regardless of body type or boob size, who act like they love their body is the biggest turn on. If you love your body, it makes me wonder what I'm missing out on!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Who cares just put'em on the glass!!!!!
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    First woman need to be confident in what they have. Second, showing less cleavage is classier and sexier than showing more. If you show your goods right away whats left to be intrigued about.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who are A-B cups. Nothing hotter than a deep V cut dress/shirt. Trust me.
    Like this one.
    AAdU67k.jpg
    It's a little harder to rock those once you are a C cup or over.:grumble:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've gone to topless/nude beaches all over the globe. Its not just the bigger busts that bare all....its mostly the smaller busted ones. And they look just as good.