Boobs

Options

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Big A/small B here and I love it. I don't own a single pushup bra, nor would I want to. I've got muscles and, to me, that tops having big boobs.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    If you flaunt your boobs and body then that will define the kind of men you get. Personally I say the really really good GENTLEMEN want the girls who don't show off EVERYTHING! keep some for the imagination. Obviously every man loves boobs but from my experience the gentlemen want their women covered in public and uncovered in private.

But... I like showing off my boobies because I think they're fun. Not because I'm trying to attract a man. And besides, the kind of man I would want to attract would be the kind that wouldn't expect me to dress a certain way. But maybe that's just me.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage?

Get a nice @ss.

This. @$$ trumps boobs any day all day every day
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd say if I was blessed with some perky pink sweet little A or B I'd totally go bra less and hang out in cold rooms a lot.

Oh yes and totally rock the low cuts

Omg yes! I have FFs and I hate them, I'd love to have smaller perkier boobs. I always feel like I look tarty even with the slightest amount of cleavage showing. And I'd love to be able to wear cute tops/dresses without a bra!
    I feel exactly the same! A top that looks classy and nice on a friend with showing barely any cleavage, looks just really cheap and chav on me. I really, really wish I had smaller breasts and when I reach my weight and fitness goals I will probably get them done. They may be really saggy at the end of this all anyway lol
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Also... I can't believe that I am about to admit this here, but I have given myself fake cleavage with makeup. Blend it right, and it looks totally real. (Again, thank you, drag queens!)
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    I've got little boobs but whatever....I'll rock what I got, I think it's more about confidence
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Get a nice @ss.

This. @$$ trumps boobs any day all day every day

Don't get me wrong, I love a nice pooper but boobs win out every day of the week (and twice on Sundays).
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nutella+Boobs= Amazingness!!!!!!!!!!
    I have never had nutella on my boobs, must be because I am a vegan.
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Idk what I'd do if I didn't have any boobs. lol my bf's a boob man for sure and would be so lost. haha
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

A good, TIGHT push-up bra, grab the boobies and pull 'em up and over so that they're resting on top of the padding and pushed in towards each other. And then a tight top to keep them in place and something low cut to show off all of my hard work.

(I would like to thank drag queens for this very helpful tip about how to actually have cleavage.)
    And if you take someone home with you that night, laugh at the look of disappointment on his face when he takes all that off of you.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup, i don't go for traditional "clevage", I prefer wearing something with a deep v cut that shows skin and i guess the lack of clevage? I think it looks STUNNING.
    Like the picture posted on the first page or this pic of Kate Hudson.

Kate_Hudson+Feb_2005.jpg
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Since losing few llbs mine were the first thing to get smaller :( Reckon they a B cup on a good day lol push up bras all the way !on a brighter note I'm told I've a nice bum and there is plenty of that!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

A good, TIGHT push-up bra, grab the boobies and pull 'em up and over so that they're resting on top of the padding and pushed in towards each other. And then a tight top to keep them in place and something low cut to show off all of my hard work.

(I would like to thank drag queens for this very helpful tip about how to actually have cleavage.)
    And if you take someone home with you that night, laugh at the look of disappointment on his face when he takes all that off of you.

It's a good thing I spend most of my time at gay bars/clubs so that probably won't happen any time soon ;)

Also, it doesn't really make them bigger... just pushes them together and they stay there. If any man actually thinks that boobs just stay pushed together on their own, well... he's going to disappointed by a lot of things.
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Probably the same level of disappointment when you take the make up off!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

You could then make a sad face when his pants come off:tongue:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options

LOVE this....I can already see the bummed look on the poor guy's face. Lmao!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Probably the same level of disappointment when you take the make up off!
    I never take my make-up off anymore. I did once and he tried to kill me. With fire. :(
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nutella+Boobs= Amazingness!!!!!!!!!!

Food and body parts do not mix, sorry!

Eventhough both are VERY delightful to senses, I definitely like to enjoy them separately :tongue:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I don't really care as long as its a woman, that takes care of herself and handles her business. :)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    *kitten* Man.