Boobs

Options

Replies

• thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have enough cleavage to go around, for anyone lacking some lol :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I do it anyways. idgaf.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage?

Get a nice @ss.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I do it anyways. idgaf.

If I'm not working ^^^^^^... Shirts that completely cover are uncomfortable.. Plus I live in South FL its hot as hell down here .. I live in tank tops not my fault they show cleveage ...:bigsmile:
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd say if I was blessed with some perky pink sweet little A or B I'd totally go bra less and hang out in cold rooms a lot.

Oh yes and totally rock the low cuts

Omg yes! I have FFs and I hate them, I'd love to have smaller perkier boobs. I always feel like I look tarty even with the slightest amount of cleavage showing. And I'd love to be able to wear cute tops/dresses without a bra!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I prefer boobs to be tastefully covered. Size doesn't matter, just how you carry it, and whether or not you exude confidence.

^good answer. I feel the same way.

How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage?

Get a nice @ss.

haha this. I never flaunt my boobs cuz for one I think they are small lol (B cup), second I don't think cleavage is sexy, I think its vulgar. and lastly, my mom blessed me with a big booty that I much rather flaunt in a nice pair of jeans or leggings :bigsmile:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    Boobs are good.
    Unless they're granny boobs poking out the bottom of your shirt.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I never flaunt my boobs cuz for one I think they are small lol (B cup), second I don't think cleavage is sexy, I think its vulgar.

:huh: :noway:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Some times I hope my boobs get smaller as I lose weight so I can run around braless more.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I think that negative space between small boobs is quite sexy. It's a good thing since that's all I have to flaunt.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Boobs and bacon!! So funny hahahahahahahah HAHHAH
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'd say if I was blessed with some perky pink sweet little A or B I'd totally go bra less and hang out inbut a cold rooms a lot.

Oh yes and totally rock the low cuts

This!!! but alas I cannot go bra less. lol
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would love to have small perky boobs. I'd go braless as much as I could, lol. But, sadly, I'm not and never will be. Of course, I'd probably be married to someone else if I did have small ones, as that's what attracted me to my husband. :)
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    Nutella+Boobs= Amazingness!!!!!!!!!!
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    sharing is caring, it doesn't matter how you package it.
    It is amazing how the title alone catches interest. I can't imagine a wieners post getting many looks.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

I never flaunt my boobs cuz for one I think they are small lol (B cup), second I don't think cleavage is sexy, I think its vulgar.

O.O
    i paid 7 grand for my boobs. YOU ARE SEEING THEM WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

O.O

YES PLEASE
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

O.O

lol maybe I will change my mind if I get a boob job lol.

but I really rather the element of surprise ya know. not having everyone see what's under your shirt, and when your guy does, its a nice surprise for him. lol.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Just replying so this shows up on my feed!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options

O.O

*says this with no pic