Same weight Different body (Pic)

Options

Replies

• lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i agree; your shoulders look great too. great job!! i'm starting to incorporate more and more strength trainig which has caused me to stay stuck on the scale for 3 weeks. i can't imagine being stuck at 7 months. but, i did take pics and measuremets so i am glad to see your story as i'm sure i'll be shifting my focus away from the scale as well.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Wow, WAY different midsection! And arms! You look really good!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That is definitely a different body even though the scale is the same! Great job, keep it up!!!
  • mwownbey
    mwownbey Posts: 43
    Options
    I was having one of those days, scales did not show any change this morning, weather outside is cold and rainy. I have been sitting at my desk trying to talk myself into going to exercise class this evening. I haven't missed one since the first of the year but today has been hard. Your post and pic reminds me that I am getting stronger and that is the most important thing not what the scale says!!! THANKS for the timely post!!!!! You look great!!!
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your looking great, well done, I too have started taking photos only two weeks in so results are slow but coming. I have bough body fat scales this is by fat a better idea of health
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your looking great, well done, I too have started taking photos only two weeks in so results are slow but coming. I have bough body fat scales this is by fat a better idea of health
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    congrats! thanks for sharing this really encouraged me :)
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    awesome job, really inspiring! the scale has not gone down for me at all and i have been working out for almost 3months now and eating a lot better than i used too.but i know i am gaining muscle and feel better about myself. way to go!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    No WAY that is the same weight! You look like a different person!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone. I was really nervous about putting this pic up (because it is so revealing) But The support is great.

YOu guys are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    You ROCK. Awesome definition there!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow that's totally awesome, I really needed this today, I actually saw the scale move up today and have been really discouraged but my wonderful friends on here got me to realize that my body has changed even though the scale hasn't gone down and this is just more proof to show that we really don't need the scale to show us how great we are really doing!!!!!

Once again, awesome job you look great!!
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    You look SOO great! I am in the exact same boat...but my scale was pretty expensive so I'm holding off throwing it out the window :tongue:

Thought I'd share my "Same Weight Different Body" picture!

041629e8-eb69-4a02-ac9f-7f7ef2db3233_zps69dacc04.jpg

It's not huge but it's noticeable! I weigh the exact same in both pictures :smile:
    Good luck on your fitness journey!!

Excuse the mess, I work long hours and live with a slob :wink:
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I needed this today! You look amazing.
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look SOO great! I am in the exact same boat...but my scale was pretty expensive so I'm holding off throwing it out the window :tongue:

Thought I'd share my "Same Weight Different Body" picture!

041629e8-eb69-4a02-ac9f-7f7ef2db3233_zps69dacc04.jpg

It's not huge but it's noticeable! I weigh the exact same in both pictures :smile:
    Good luck on your fitness journey!!

Excuse the mess, I work long hours and live with a slob :wink:

AWESOME! i CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE TOO! gREAT JOB!
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thank you for the post OP.
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging, because my scale isn't moving either although I'm doing lots of strength training. Great work!

I second that!! It's great to see actual pictures of people on here in the same boat. It certainly keeps us motivated!!!

Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!