You look great......thanks for sharing.
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good job i can definitely see the difference
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! agreed the scale can suck it!!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Amazing job! It just goes to show that lifting weights is the way to go. It's not always about the pounds but the changes and addition of muscle that really make a big impact.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hate the scale and now have even more motivation to throw it out than ever. Over the past 7 months of consistency, determination, & dedication to fitness and nutrition, I have watched the scale go up....and then go down..only to land at the same spot. This has been going on way too long. Thank God for pictures! If I would only base my results on the scale, I would've given up a looong time ago.

Here are two pics of me. I weigh the same in both pics, but I have lost a lot of fat and gained muscle. Check out that Tricep muscle! LOL...Can't help it, I'm excited!

b7745454-ed28-48aa-a86d-85298a803c1a_zps4429fe47.jpg

I love these kind of comparisons! You look awesome! So jealous of your shoulder muscle. :-)
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • lacey1958
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Wish I could get the motivation to do the same.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great!! Keep it up!! I hate my scale too!! :flowerforyou:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    this is amazing!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thank you for posting this....... Exactly what people (me) need to see when the scale doesn't move for a couple of weeks.
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed to see today. Amazing job!! :)
  • SheFortyAndSheFine
    Options
    Fantastic Results!! Nice definition.

I can totally relate. Been doing Body Pump and finally back to weight lifting on my own sans class. The clothes are baggy but the scale see-saws and it is annoying. I'm going to go back to doing my body measurements.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    major difference! great WORK!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! :drinker:
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you look great. thanks for your comparison- sometimes the scale does my mind in.
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I want arms like you :)
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, seeing is believing. And I'm sure everyone asks you how much weight you've lost! :laugh:
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging, because my scale isn't moving either although I'm doing lots of strength training. Great work!

I do mostly strength training as well. Stick with it and take pictures! Good luck!! :)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Thanks for this thread--it's great for everyone to see just how pointless the number on the scale really is, especially if you're strength training. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!