What is a strange fact about you?

Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    I count pretty much everything but specifically words and letters.
    So for example, if someone sends me a birthday card I will count every word and letter in it as I'm reading it and I can do it super fast.

There are certain numbers I don't like and if everything adds up to one of those numbers, I get pretty annoyed.

I also have to add up ANY numbers I see ANYWHERE, number plates when I'm driving, prices in the supermarket, all the numbers of credit card details I'm given at work, the list goes on.

If an ad comes on the TV with a phone number and it changes before I'm done adding up, it really p's me off :laugh:

I actually do this too. I thought I was the only one!
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have full conversations with my dogs (where they answer me) when nobody else is around.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate chickens:) accept when it comes to eating chicken
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I have a cactus growing in my lung....they say that it wont start sprouting till I am in my 80s. What I think about is them grave robberrs 100+ years down the road who only find a huge casket full of nothing but cacti!

Wow! That is crazy! ????How did a cactus develop in your lung? Can't it be removed? If you live past 80 (which is very possible with people living longer these days) how will you live with it sprouting? Wouldn't it puncture your lung? Wow, that's a curious one.
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was like 8 when I attempted to swallow a baton.

...okay. That's not exactly how it went. I put the end in my mouth and I fell and it went down my throat. I pulled it back out, grabbed some ice chips, and was rushed to the ER. Needless to say I lost my baton ):
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am completely terrified of moths and large plants (like big leaves on trees, not the trees themselves, sunflowers, etc/. I also loathe butterflies with every fiber of my being.

me and nature don't get along.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I am completely terrified of moths and large plants (like big leaves on trees, not the trees themselves, sunflowers, etc/. I also loathe butterflies with every fiber of my being.

me and nature don't get along.

:cry:

:sad:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't like it when new people touch me! No idea why, but if i've just met a person or am just getting to know them, i feel reallllly uncomfortable when they touch me in any way. But once I know them, I'm all cuddles and love!!
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh there are so many about me, here's just one of them, i hate getting my shoulders touched & when someone does it i go immediate self defense mode. I'm sure i almost elbowed my daughter in the face once!!!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I have an unhealthy preoccupation with tragic freak accidents and often fantasize about myself or loved ones dying or being horribly disfigured in them.

. . . . :noway:
  • markdavy1982
    markdavy1982 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have an over extending scapula that I can make protrude out of my back by 3 inches.... great party trick.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Raw fruit, veggies, nuts and beans make my tongue itchy. The moment you cook them, I'm fine.
  • locaoca
    locaoca Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of strange things but here are a few.

- I lived in a haunted house when I was little. I would wake up in the mornings to find blood all over the walls and mom trying to clean it up. Once we were woken up by my uncle (6'4" 280lbs) screaming, we went into the room and found his bed pressed against the ceiling with him in the middle.
    - I hear voices and see things that no one else around me can hear or see.
    - I can't go into crowded stores or areas, being touched by other people makes me nauseated and usually throws me into a panic attack, the kind where you curl into a ball and "someone call 9-1-1".
    - I hate the word "THAT," it is the most overused word in English. Over half the time when people use it, it really isn't necessary.
    - I can't eat food made at someone else's house. Restaurants are fine as long as you can see into the kitchen.
    - I constantly count to four on my hands and I mean constantly. When I'm driving, going to sleep, watching tv, right now.
    - I was never supposed to be born. My mom had uterine cancer while pregnant with me plus she was taking two birth control pills a day and sponge and spermicide. Then when I was born our blood mixed and I was sick for a long time. Now I have antibodies in my blood against O blood. Those antibodies almost killed my son when I was carrying him.
    - I believe that I killed my mother because she was on machines and I was the one to sign the papers to take her off of them. I still wonder if she would be alive today if I hadn't.
    - I have been operated on 17 times all different things. Been under anesthesia more than 40 times.
    - I have been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder, OCD and PTSD.
    - I am allergic to alcohol...the kind you drink. It makes me deathly ill for about 24 hours.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I almost died after my daughter was born with kidney failure, and I love to dip French fries in mayo (a lot of people this is weird).
  • locaoca
    locaoca Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will only go bare foot in the sand or in my own shower/bath. Otherwise, constant slippers, socks, both - whatever. I have baby feet. I have tons of shoes, boots - love high heels.

And I am the complete opposite, I have like 3 pairs of shoes none of which I actually wear. I go barefoot all the time and the most you can get from me is flip-flops. And don't get me started on heels....I think that they were created as a torture device.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    no body has ever said my 1st word that I spoke I can totally gurantee that:) granted I couldn't talk at all until I was 2 years old because of the Epilsey and handicap I used to have before I got healed from them.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have an over extending scapula that I can make protrude out of my back by 3 inches.... great party trick.

I can do that too!!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am double jointed only one one hand, also I have huge feet that grow every single day. NO kidding.

When I eat jello I get goosebumps...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one. The house I grew up in is a remodeled church, complete with a cemetery in its back yard. I never heard or saw anything creepy or supernatural, and I lived there for over 18 years.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well I am a scorpio ( that says a lot right there lol)

ADHD

dyslexic

part of a ghost hunting team and have communicated with them

Been told several times I am a breath of fresh air because I do not fit the norm and have never tried to

Have 6 tattoos and some are not so girly to the point that women have asked why the hell I would get them lol

Very blunt so don't ask me if your pants make your *kitten* look fat because I will be honest

I am learning about wicca

wild animals are not afraid of me

If I see someone (animal or person) being abused I will fight for them , even if it means getting into a fight with the abuser and

have removed the victims from the environment if need be.