What is a strange fact about you?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• JaclynDawn
    Options
    We all have them.
    I'm curious, what is one thing about you that others might find.. odd?

I'll share mine first.

When I was a child, my biological father attempted to sell my soul to Satan, before he disappeared. Sometimes I wonder if that's what is wrong with me these days. Hahaha.

That's kind of brilliant, IMO. Not gonna lie.

Anyway...I taught myself to induce lucid dreams, and I've been attempting to astral project for a few months now. I've come to the point where I have left my body and immediately got so excited that it jolted me back in, but I have yet to actually astral travel.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I believe that I killed my mother because she was on machines and I was the one to sign the papers to take her off of them. I still wonder if she would be alive today if I hadn't.

I actually tried to quote another poster..
    I just want to say, no one should ever think in that manner, iI know the feeling, but the fact she was on machines, kind off of implies she was unwell and was present in this world artificially, if people learn to accept this, this country will be better, especially for elderly. There are so many people who are left withthis onus, they are not ready to face this challenge. Noone should ever feel this way, hope youcan someday take this off your chest.

I too had to make the decision to take mom off machines and send her to hospice where she died several days later. There are many times I have looked back and wondered if I made the right decision. She was in a induced coma to stop her seizures she was having brought on by mini strokes. She wasn't coming out of her coma and she was catching and recatching pneumonia. They would treat her and get rid of it, but it would come right back since she was prone. The doctor said one day that she may never come out of her coma. He would continue to treat her but thought she would be better off taking all the machines off and letting her go. Even though she was 79 it was a gut wrenching decision. She looked so bloated and sick when on all the machines. She looked so much better when everything was taken off of her. She looked peaceful. I stayed by her bedside everyday wanting her to come out of her coma but she never did. You can't blame yourself for making the decision you made in your mom's best interest. And never, ever, think you killed her.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have a supernumerary nipple.

I have a supernumerary tooth under my tongue!
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm tongue-tied - so much so that my dentists and orthadontists are always surprised to find that I don't have a speech impediment.