123457»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Chobani pineapple please! So yummy!
  • ninessential
    Options
    Oikos. I don't think I've had Chobani. Oikos I can eat plain. It's rich and tastes great. Lately I've been avoiding it because it has a lot of sugar in it.
  • josyk7
    josyk7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oikos it's so creamy and yummy!!
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    If your talking about Greek Yogurt..... Dannon Light Greek Yogurt is great and only 80 calories...

I wish Dannon was as good here in the U.S. as it is in Europe. In Paris they had it in glass bottles and it was SO good.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I love both!!!!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fage!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I like them both but Oikos is cheaper and my favorite of all is the Raspberry Oikos. I eat one just about every single day.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Fage or Strauss

or nothing for me.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I I seriously lurrrrrrve Oikos Black Cherry and fight over the last carton constantly, but I know the fruity goodness packs a sugary punch.

I use the Chobani plain for smoothies and for cucumber raita, but it is quite tart. Fage isn't as widely available in my area but I'm going to look harder based on all the positive comments.

What did we do before Greek yogurt blew onto the scene? Seriously? I will admit I was a reluctant convert, mostly because I thought it was a stupid fad.
  • mamabravo68
    Options
    oikos, Fat free, hardly no sugar.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

What did we do before Greek yogurt blew onto the scene? Seriously? I will admit I was a reluctant convert, mostly because I thought it was a stupid fad.

and this is why I JUST tried it this week myself...I got the Oikos blueberry and love it. I also got some of the light and fit bluegerry but have not tried it yet. It is less calories so I have no idea how it will be. From all the other comments I don't think I will like the Chobani at all. I didn't really like yogurt before...the yoplait kind..I would eat it every now and then just because yogurt is supposed to be good for you.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Fage because it tastes way better
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

I have never heard of this, but sounds like I need to try it....where do you get it?
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    We dont have oikos (never heard of it) here...but i do love chobani and have some of the plain greek yoghurt everyday :)
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Chobani! It's thicker and creamier and delicious!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

I have never heard of this, but sounds like I need to try it....where do you get it?
    They have it in most grocery stores. Sometimes I have a harder time finding it though. So then I'll stock up and buy like 10 containers! LOL
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I like the tartness of Chobani more than Oikos.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani lemon and the honey variety. I will have to try some of the Oikos because toasted coconut sounds awesome.
  • fruitleaf
    Options
    I found Oikos way too sweet for me. Chobani all the way!