My success story pic heavy (shorty 5'2")

Options

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow-you inspire me!! I am lucky to have a great support team and fitness coach but posts like these make it seem all the more reachable. Keep on posting...we need it. :love:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job. Keep being an inspiration for people who might have lost their fire.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and your pictures. What an inspiration! Great Job! :smile:
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation.
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow honestly wow congrats a job very well done
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    How did you get your arms to look so toned?! And were you able to tone your inner thighs? If so, how? Those are my worst spots! lol. Thanks in advance.

I lift heavy. everything I do I go as heavy as I can
    for biceps I do BB curls,hammer curls and cable curls all in the same day.
    triceps I do close grips with BB weighted, bench dips where I put my feet on one bench and arms on another bench and cable press downs,

legs are squats with lots of weight,leg press with lots of weight,stiff leg deadlifts,leg curls,leg ext,and calf raises.

I don't spot train I train my whole body and go as heavy as I can. I am currently bench pressing 100lbs and started at 45lbs which back then was hard. I shoulder press 35lb DB in each hand and before 10lb DB were hard for me.

Alos have done over hear DB tricep ext which work great on the bat wings as most people call them

shoulders are presses either with BB or DB, BB up right rows,side and front raises

I love the weight room it really has helped me transform my body and I love to lift heavy
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a transformation!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    here are some new pics

pics taken in april 2013 now at 132.5 lbs lost another .3lbs this week

IMG_20130412_225115.jpg

taken 4/12/2013
    IMG_20130412_225029.jpg

my back progress before

1/11/2012 - 2/5/2012
    backview.jpg

after
    4/8/2013
    IMG_20130413_115628.jpg
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations :smile:
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    very motivating!! thank you for sharing
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Ty everyone. It's been a long journey and I still struggle but with all the great people here it motivates me to keep going
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • HeatherDominik
    Options
    You look fantastic. =)

(Bump to come back to!)
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is crazy. You look at least 10 years younger, and so strong and healthy! I hope this doesn't sound rude but you look like a different person. Similar but so different. I don't know you, but I am very happy for you :) Thanks for sharing this.
    I love these success stories!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    This is crazy. You look at least 10 years younger, and so strong and healthy! I hope this doesn't sound rude but you look like a different person. Similar but so different. I don't know you, but I am very happy for you :) Thanks for sharing this.
    I love these success stories!

no it's not rude at all. ty for saying that. I truly feel like a different person
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Cant thank you enough for sharing your results and story! people like YOU, give me hope, keep my motivation up, and give more courage!! So glad you shared because you definitely are motivation to people like me! You should be very proud of yourself !! Way to go!
  • musemb
    musemb Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for your story. You are inspiring and I appreciate your sharing!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    My health bus came to my job the otherday and here are my results from 2 years ago at 183lbs to tissue current stats at a weight of between 132-135

ok almost 2 years later and I have become healthy from what my health bus results state. some figures are a little off but that's due to TOM. ok here is the break down my total cholesterol is 169mg sameas before and is in a great range.
    my HDL good cholesterol is at 48 mg and was 35mg so that has improved (the higher the better)
    my LDL is 109 and was 112 so that went down which is good (should be under 100 so they said eat more fiber fruits and veggies.
    Total HDL ratio is 3.52 last time it was 4.83 (<3.5 is good so I am right about there)
    my triglycerides are 61mg and used to be 111mg (went down by 50 points and in a healthy range)
    glucose is 83 and was 89 last time and I did not fast
    systolic is 106 and diastolic is 72
    Body mass (BMI) is 24.69and was 33.47 (I dropped 8.78 in almost 2 years) (18.5-24.9 is considered healthy)
    Body fat% is 27% was 38% lost 11% body fat in 2 years. I thought is would be less but I am happy with it and also it may be a bit off cause they use the hand held device plus they don't factor muscle.
    waist circumference is 31 inches was 43 inches (I lost 12 inches total) (again different from what I measureat homebut i think I make the tape a lil too tight at home so this is probley right on the money)
    waist to hip ratio is .84 was .98 (<.85 is ideal before I was high risk)
    all in all I am super happy with the results and the guy who did it was very impressed. so now I know what I need to work at. morefiber, lower my waist measurements a lil bit, lower body fat% some more.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and these stats are great! Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!