Anyone else have "goal clothes"?

Options

Replies

• iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Options
    I have quite a few websites bookmarked if that counts.
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do. Pre-pregnancy clothes. All of them. I think my main issue is my "muffin top". Here's to working towards a goal!!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Kind of. I bought a lot of clothes on sale last year that I could not fit into. I can now. Will run out pretty soon, so it's time to start looking out for sales again.
  • oblibious
    Options
    Im going to at least 4 anime conventions this year, and want to be able wear cosplay outfits. Right now my body is too big for those asian sized costumes and i bust out all over. My goal is to be down to a large-extra large.
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lets see...only my entire closet, minus two pullovers, one pair of jeans I'm so sick of wearing and four pairs of yoga pants. :grumble:
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well after I have my baby I want to fit in my small clothing again.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I have old clothes I use to wear that I hope to fit into one day and I bought myself a 14/16 dress that I want to fit in when I get to the end. I don't plan going much smaller than that.
  • LaurelM17
    Options
    I'd like to wear a bathing suit.
  • sabbrown40
    Options
    I would be thrilled to see a 14! I know what is a lot for some but it would be gold to me.
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I want a black bandage dress. I don't know what size yet, as I just want to tone and lose weight again....so I will wait to purchase it when I can get the "perfect" fit. Also, CUTE summer clothes. I love shopping and if I meet my goal of 36 pounds lost by May 31....my husband says I can got on a shopping spree!!! I'M MOTIVATED! Oh and each goal, he allows me to buy something new for myself. A book, a pair of shoes...whatever, just as an incentive to meet my goals each month:) HERE WE GO!

MEGAN:)
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a new pair of scrubs for work!!. I'm hoping to get in them by March 1st. Next goal for me. Not ultimate goal weight yet.
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Loads of them, all the way down to a UK 10.

Yes, I am a clothes hoarder. They are packed away according to size in zipped up linen bags which are stacked on shelves in a large built in cupboard.

Each time I unzip a new bag with a smaller size on the label, it's going to feel like my birthday!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I still have my prom dress from 20ish years ago. Want to fit in that bad boy hips-wise even if the top doesn't close. If I do, I promise to tease my hair and post a pic here in all my Dynasty glory. It is a size 10, and I just sorta kinda slipped back into some 12s, so it should be doable sometime next year!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Roxy board shorts...size 10. When I can wear those again, I'm there!!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yes, when I went to a health farm the trainer told me to hang a dress I wanted to look good in, on the wardrobe door and look at it every day to remind me of my goal. I have a very little black dress- and I stopped hanging it on the door and forgot my goal. THANK YOU for reminding me, I'm going to dig out the dress at once and keep trying it on until it looks nice.

Ooh, good idea--I have just the spot for my green bedazzled monstrosity in my closet!!! :drinker:
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal clothes is to fit into anything that is in a regular store and not in a plus size store
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not that long ago, I saw a really cute bra at Victoria's Secret. At their store, I'm a 42DD. This bra was super cute, it was a bit of a push up but not too padded, etc. I was in a rush so I just found a 38DD and thought I'd use some extenders to make it fit (it's sad I have to use them,, I know :sad:) Anyway, so I got home and realized the damn bra is a front close :grumble:

Now, it's turned into a "goal bra". I want to be able to fit into that soon, rather than the 42+extenders. I'm not there yet, I've only lost 6 pounds, but I have had to tighten the straps and very soon I'll have to hook it to the next tighter set :drinker:

Does anyone else have any goal clothes they want to fit in to, whether it's for your long-term goal or something you want to wear along the way? What is it?
    :
    Let me you tell something That is GREAT . I got one dress that My mom told me 'Did u buy for whom ?" ::noway: will fit you .

Now i can fit into very well . Good luck with your Bra .
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i have a beautiful size 10 dress that is currently sitting in the back of my closet... maybe i should pull it out so i can see it!!!
  • jilliannjie
    Options
    I'm planning on hunting around the last bits of sales to buy a couple of thinsperational clothes, something in size 16, 14 and 12 so I have something for each goal.

Very realistic. I have a similar situation: a halter summer dress, size 12; sweater skirt outfit, size 8. Go us!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Over Thanksgiving I dropped from jeans 34x30 to 32x30. I am aiming to be at 135lbs in a couple of months, at which time I should be 30x30.