One Thing You Love About Your Appearance

Options
Okay, I want to see you all work on a bit of self love! Take a moment to point out AT LEAST one trait you love about your body. I want everyone who reads this to respond with something......c'mon, I know you can do it :flowerforyou:

For me, I really like my legs. They are proportionate and I really notice a difference quickly when I work them out!

Replies

• coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love my feet, they are pretty.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    People tell me my smile, but I actually like my eyes the best :wink:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Um, I love my face and hair. Wouldn't trade those for anything.
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    eyes and lips.. they tell me people pay big money for my lips lol
  • jamimari777
    jamimari777 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My arms! I've wanted fit arms for years. I finally have them. The more they lean out the better they look, and the harder I work. It's pretty awesome.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My freckles! =D
  • jannashrinks
    jannashrinks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My eyes.
  • monicamaz
    monicamaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My eyes and my smile! :heart: ;)
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    I love my feet, they are pretty.

Ahhhhhh!!! I love that you love your feet! One of the most controversial body parts LOL!!!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Good looking people in this thread!

I'm pretty self-loathing, but I like how pointy my face is.. I don't even know how much sense that makes.. I like having a strong jaw I guess
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My broad shoulders.
  • Rejuvn8
    Options

It's kinda hard to see your eyes in your pic, but you do have a great smile!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I love my butt. It's big, it's round, it's squishy, and it's freaking adorable!

I also love my nose. And my smile. And my toes, they are like little Russian nesting dolls with the way their sizes go up, up, up.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My back, all of it ; }
  • Rejuvn8
    Options
    Good looking people in this thread!

I'm pretty self-loathing, but I like how pointy my face is.. I don't even know how much sense that makes.. I like having a strong jaw I guess

That's the idea.....rid your mind of the negative self affirmations and replace them with positive thoughts. Sometimes we just need a place to start and your jaw is a great beginning!! I know you can find another positive attribute!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love my butt. It's big, it's round, it's squishy, and it's freaking adorable!

I also love my nose. And my smile. And my toes, they are like little Russian nesting dolls with the way their sizes go up, up, up.

Im so jealous of all you perfect feet people! someone chopped off half my pinky toe and attached it to the toe next to my big toe haha
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and have started wearing shorter dresses. I love the fact they can know just keep going all day. And I love how I an feel the muscles in my thighs move as I change gears etc.
  • melisafilsinger
    Options
    It would be my eyes (greenish-blue).... and my hair as it is long, by my knees...
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I get most compliments on my hair, eyes, legs and butt. Okay im a little full of myself..lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

It's kinda hard to see your eyes in your pic, but you do have a great smile!

It's hard to see them in most of my pictures because of my glasses (my eyes hate contacts), but they're a blue-green. They'll actually change from blue to green depending on what I'm wearing :)

Try this pic with my niece:

404675_625436279242_263062908_n.jpg