One Thing You Love About Your Appearance

Options

Replies

• squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Just one thing? :)

My face, my hair, my feet, my bee-hind, my thighs, my calves.

Yeah that's about it :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i don't see many guys on here so i'll say my hair and eyes. I have been told i have very sincere eyes. also my deep voice.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Just one?

I love my posture! I sit, stand and walk - straight and tall!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    OK... I will jump in...

I like my Face, my shoulders and V shape I am getting as I lose inches at the waist.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    My eyes. They're a dak blue gray with long lashes
  • mitabelo
    mitabelo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For a 46 year old, I'm perky. :P
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    One thing I love about my appearance? My appearance. Just every thing about it. Have you seen me!?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Pretty face/ good skin.
  • sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    Ugh, this is a great idea...but I honestly can't think of anything right now. Nothing that I have anything to do with anyways. People always say I have pretty hair but I suppose that compliment should really go to my parents :)
  • sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    This is great!!
    My heart. I don't like my physical appearance but I have a very kind heart. :)
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What i always liked were my feet and my eyes, but since i've lost some weight i really started loving my collar bones, my shoulders and my legs and even my belly, and my feet look even better now, heh.
    And lately (not due to weight loss but just that i finally found the perfect form) i simply adore my eyebrows, i can stand in front of a mirror and just admire them for quite some time... :D
    I am really starting to like myself, everything about me since i lost some weight. :-)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My thighs are fabulous: big and muscular (and strong!).
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My boobs! Particularly since I lost some weight and am less broad at the back...... I will be sorry to see them go but am trying to keep my shape in proportion. Maybe I will grow to love my legs instead!
  • Patcolombo
    Options
    I love that all my life I have been proportion all over and have a nice but.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like my lips and I am gradually starting to like my legs I can really start to see them toning up
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Two things, my eyes and jaw line ^_^
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,310 Member
    Options
    My hair. My step daughter said the other day that she had "hair envy" !
    I also like my rediscovered collar bones. It was so great to see them reappear!
    Someone said the other day that my waist was tiny. It isn't, but it is beginning to have some shape.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Took While, but my height
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Okay, I want to see you all work on a bit of self love! Take a moment to point out AT LEAST one trait you love about your body. I want everyone who reads this to respond with something......c'mon, I know you can do it :flowerforyou:

For me, I really like my legs. They are proportionate and I really notice a difference quickly when I work them out!

My face, hair, and eyes. Most especially my eyes. (Now I feel conceited.)
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    Bump!