One Thing You Love About Your Appearance

Options

Replies

• SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I like my face on other people does that count? I have three girls they all sort of look like me only they aren't really big. Anyway they rock my features.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    my eyes :smile:
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and how muscular they are getting. I am finally learning the difference between skinny legs and toned legs!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes; that's what I get the most compliments on.

Since I've started on MFP though (and this will sound vain, but I'm not a vain person... I promise!), I also like my stomach. It's not as leet as some of the ab pictures on here, but it's starting to look pretty nice. If I'm having a rough day and feeling insecure, I'll go into the bathroom and take a look at my stomach for a quick pick-me-up, lol:wink:
  • AshDawn34
    AshDawn34 Posts: 49
    Options
    I love my eyes! :)
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes and.......can't believe I'm going to say it.....my hair (took me a lifetime to find a stylist who knows how to cut curly hair!!)

I also like my [dare I say it] boobs. They're the perfect size and shape.

You took mine lol. But I'm still looking for the stylist.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    My hair and my collarbone.

I am in love with my collarbone. LOL!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I like my skin. it's smooth and .. pretty damn perfect.
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    You're being unfairly harsh on yourself! The question is what part of your body do you like, not how do you rate yourself overall!!! Try look at yourself with neutral eyes (forget the hogwash you've heard over the years about what is/is not attractive) nd examine all parts of your body. If you're being fair to yourself, you'll find a part that you like. I myself, haven't got a list of parts to off, but I do like my collarbone:smile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I really love my upper body. I have well defined shoulders, and when I flex, I have some great biceps and triceps. I am working on making my lats stand out a bit more, and I am doing pretty good there. And well...I must say that I am proud to have my 32F boobs, lol. (Or 34E, depending on the style) :flowerforyou:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I really like my legs. Even they were fatter, they still had great shape, but now they look better. My calfs are my favourite part lol
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I like my lips and my eyes.
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    Love this thread:) I like my hair, and my collarbones:)
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My skin. I have never ever had a breakout not once in my life. I get random people asking about my skin all the time :blushing:
  • onesmallcupcake
    Options
    My heart. I don't like my physical appearance but I have a very kind heart. :)
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    Envious!!!!
  • Rejuvn8
    Options
    My skin. I have never ever had a breakout not once in my life. I get random people asking about my skin all the time :blushing:

No breakouts!! What I wouldn't give! :happy:
  • Rejuvn8
    Options
    My heart. I don't like my physical appearance but I have a very kind heart. :)

Wonderful reply......I just know you can find at least one positive thing to say about your appearance though......just start with one! :wink:
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Everyone says my smile and laugh but I indeed love my hair :D
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just one thing? :p

Hmmm,, If I have to choose only one I love my eye color. They are dark green but they change color. For example if it's rainy they get dark gray-bluish color.