Kim Kardashian

Options

Replies

• usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yes I follow the Kardashians, only because it's shoved in my face by every media outlet. You can't help but know what's going on with them unless you have no TV, radio, or internet.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

I like her. I don't see where all the hate comes from (or, if I turn on my psychologist-mode, I do). I love her style and she is obviously gorgeous.

Well the "hate" for me comes from the fact that basically by acting like a skank, she became rich and famous. I always talk to my daughters about how you don't want to be like her, regardless of how much money she has.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Do you follow her in the media? Or could you not care less? Just my curiosity at work here. if you do follow her, why?

I don't get all the hoopla. Not an actress, not a singer. It's a shame that our country faces all kinds of important issues but seemingly a vast majority of our young people seem fixated on this woman and Kanye West. (Geez, starting to soundl ike my dad)
  • 1capybara
    1capybara Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    she rich beautiful successful and famous, with a rich smart successful and famous boyfriend / husband, and they h8rs arent any of the above.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    fat

Harsh!

I wish i was as "fat" as her!! She has my dream body!!

Yes, I do "follow" her.... I like the Kardashians! :blushing:
  • aleXXXXlopez
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I "follow" her. I don't have time for all that. But she is obviously very BEAUTIFUL w/ an AMAZING body. I'll give her that much:D
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I "follow" her. I don't have time for all that. But she is obviously very BEAUTIFUL w/ an AMAZING body. I'll give her that much:D

Worded better than mine!!!! :-) Agreed!
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    fat

Seriously. That's what you came up with. You should head on over to "Hot or Not" and delete your account at MFP. Many people here are "fat" and working to better themselves. Your choice in words (and obviously your thought pattern) is profoundly ignorant.
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    fat

Harsh!

Right?! Outside of her complicated pregnancy Kim was a size 2-4. Sooo enormous!... not.
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    fat

Harsh!

Right?! Outside of her complicated pregnancy Kim was a size 2-4. Sooo enormous!... not.

I know!! She's got a gorgeous figure!! Curves in all the right places, whilst being flat and toned in all the others! Perfection *In my opinon!!* :-)

Im not american, but if I was... I would be a size.... 8-10 (I think?!) So im like 2 kim kardashians in one haha!! That poster must think I am an elephant!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    fat

How does that make you feel?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options

How does that make you feel?

classic-simpsons-homer-fat.gif

I am Homer
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less. Any "news" story about her usually results in the rolling of my eyes so far into the back of my head that I almost pass out from how much I don't care.

:laugh:
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    All I know is she's hot when in shape lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't follow her, but I've seen pics. I can't quite understand the poster who called her fat. She is more attractive than the average woman. I don't understand what it is exactly that she does. What is her special talent that makes her a celebrity? Is she a singer, actress, fashion designer, model? I have no idea. :indifferent:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    the family seems way too media hungry for me. Whenever I see Kim in the papers/online all I can think is "my butt is nowhere near that big so its fine" lol Im fascinated by it cos how is it so big?
    anyway...the whole family are in the news all the time, Kris might be divorcing Bruce, Khloe might be divorcing Lemar, Kourtneys sons DNA scandal. It non stop drama with them to keep themselves in the news.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less. Any "news" story about her usually results in the rolling of my eyes so far into the back of my head that I almost pass out from how much I don't care.

Hahahaha ^THIS^ SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hearing her say "Like omg omg like like omg like omg like omg" in her stupid fry tone voice makes my b*lls hurt because I would rather kicked in them than to hear her speak.

Only one good thing came from her and that was the sex tape because she was quiet. lol
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I think she is physically pretty but that's about the only positive comment I have.

I do kinda love Chloe though.