Kim Kardashian

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.

This speaks volumes about your character.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

I like her. I don't see where all the hate comes from (or, if I turn on my psychologist-mode, I do). I love her style and she is obviously gorgeous.

I'm with you, I like Kim and her family. I don't understand how some people can spew out such negative and sometimes hateful comments. Sad

I personally agree with this. Kim isn't a bad person and she has an awesome personality. I like her!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Now that she is part of Kimye, her clothing isn't as fun any more. She had way better outfits before she went on the current black and white kick!

I also think the Kardashian Klan pretty much represents the American dream: rich and famous with no discernible talent. (But they did pull themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard.)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.

Had to go back and see who said that. Not surprised.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    She got famous for having a high-profile father and making a sex tape that was "leaked" by a sports star. Her family has capitalized on Americans' love of trashy TV... I keep an eye on the whole Kardashian Cluster-fruck because it makes for good idle chit chat now and again (staying up on pop culture is just a good practice for social butterflies), but I don't waste any actual time or brain cells on caring what they have going on.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I have no idea who that is. I see the name on the tabloids when I check out at the supermarket. That's all I have.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options

Not even surprised in the least.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Only thing she's done decent was that sex tape and that was below par. Being in the UK we hear about her but I bet it's not on the scales you poor Americans have to up with lol.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less. Who is she anyway?
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Anybody that likes the Kardashians supports stupidity, which makes you part of that culture. Disgusting.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    keeping-up-with-the-cardassians-l1.gif

Lol STDS9... can you send em to the Alpha Quadrant and close the wormhole please? :bigsmile:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I like the Kardashians. Yes, they are $$$, but, they are self made, and WORK for it. It's not like they are trust fund babies or something!

WORK FOR IT?? Are you insane? They haven't worked a day in their lives and that's what's sickening.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

I like her. I don't see where all the hate comes from (or, if I turn on my psychologist-mode, I do). I love her style and she is obviously gorgeous.

I'm with you, I like Kim and her family. I don't understand how some people can spew out such negative and sometimes hateful comments. Sad

I personally agree with this. Kim isn't a bad person and she has an awesome personality. I like her!

I don't even really care about the Kardashian's, but that hate going on around here is gross. But it's MFP so I really can't expect too much...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    keeping-up-with-the-cardassians-l1.gif

LOVE!
  • rml_16
    Options
    I like the Kardashians. Yes, they are $$$, but, they are self made, and WORK for it. It's not like they are trust fund babies or something!

WORK FOR IT?? Are you insane? They haven't worked a day in their lives and that's what's sickening.
    How is it sickening? Because they got lucky and you didn't?

I'm pretty sure their father did, actually, work for the money his family enjoys. And while they may not have "real" jobs, they ARE making money in an honest way. If the world weren't watching, they wouldn't have a show.

I don't watch it. I don't understand why people do. But I'm not going to hurl insults at the Kardashians for what they're doing. I would, too, if anyone cared enough to watch my daily life.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Never seen the show.:indifferent:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options

I'm not surprised either :laugh: what an awful personality...
  • CH0D3
    CH0D3 Posts: 35
    Options
    0507-kim-kardashian-floral-couch-2.jpg
  • DRJ311
    DRJ311 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

WOW. I can agree with the botox injections kind of messing up her face, but that is a bit harsh considering....well...SHE WAS PREGNANT!! I'm assuming you have never bared any children by that ignorant comment.
    I have to admit, I am a fan-regardless of how they made their money, they still have a s*** load more than I do!!
  • rml_16
    Options
    0507-kim-kardashian-floral-couch-2.jpg
    She made some very unfortunate choices in fashion during her pregnancy.