Cheddar,Mozzerella or Velveeta

Options
124»

Replies

• SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    So best of luck to all of you who are really here to improve yourselves, physically and mentally. I am off to Tai Chi, no more venting from me. I see what that resulted in.....Ciao bellas...& ciao cornballs

tumblr_lakcpb50K71qcm14io1_500.gif
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This post has me in the mood for nachos. Mmmm cheese on nachos.

Dude, lets go. I want nachos.

I wanna eat nachos off of you.

I'm down. But turnabout is fair play.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    What would you like them to say?

Bend over?
    After reading through this thread I do have an urge to tell OP to get bent.
    0019eeda.gif

I love both of you...

BTW, Barbarella, you're gorgeous. Am I allowed to say that here?
    thank-you.gif
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    ~Runs to get nachos~
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    No, I don't hate on anyone that doesnt come at me. MFP is a place for health, fitness, and support...not for picking up girls you know nothing about. I apologize to Jezebel, I was frustrated & I reacted to her post with negativity & I should not have in retrospect....I put my frustration with several inbox emails per day with cheesy pickup lines out there, and I got haters in return. If you're out for attention, then have at it. I am not and I present myself how I want to be treated. Courteous & respectful until Im spat at. I should not have spat back at Jezebel, and I apologize for that. But I will not apologize for NOT wanting corny pickup lines in my inbox everytime I log in to track my health & daily fitness goals.

Maybe take that adorable pic of yourself down. I mean..you're just soooo tooote!
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

And Victor has the goods. Make a girl laugh...that'll get you further everytime than the Jersey Shore antics and Hey Baby Whats Your Sign??

NOW she wants the D...

and i ain't talkin Danish bleu!

fromunda?
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    "All this talk of eye-gouging is making me frisky."
    tumblr_m81lr1D9Dd1qlr140o1_500.gif
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

And Victor has the goods. Make a girl laugh...that'll get you further everytime than the Jersey Shore antics and Hey Baby Whats Your Sign??

NOW she wants the D...

and i ain't talkin Danish bleu!

fromunda?

DING DING DING! we have a weener.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Most pointless post ever.

Im sure as a self proclaimed Jezebel, you'll take any attention you can get. I don't need to flaunt my looks to attract quality.

Actually one of my friends I picture share with came up with my name. I am glad you like it. And you are SO CUTE!!!!!

I can see why your friend picked a picture w/o your face in it.
    Should be named ButterFaceGirl

wow. I think she's cute. you're quite the hater aren't ya.

Thank you beautiful :)

^I'd hit it. ;-)

Oh and btw, this thread is useless without provolone.

I think cheese whiz is also appropriate...
    tumblr_mao28uaMns1ro8ysbo1_500.gif
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Can we please make this post about nachos now? She mentioned cheese. And then did not further discuss cheese, or foods that should be covered in cheese. This is wrong.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    And here I thought this was a which one of these is not like the other.... which one of these is not the same....
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    So best of luck to all of you who are really here to improve yourselves, physically and mentally. I am off to Tai Chi, no more venting from me. I see what that resulted in.....Ciao bellas...& ciao cornballs

e98ac2a2-ef80-4297-bb46-9d2f5d7e3e63_zps982258ad.jpg
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Most pointless post ever.

Im sure as a self proclaimed Jezebel, you'll take any attention you can get. I don't need to flaunt my looks to attract quality.

Actually one of my friends I picture share with came up with my name. I am glad you like it. And you are SO CUTE!!!!!

I can see why your friend picked a picture w/o your face in it.
    Should be named ButterFaceGirl
    She's got a face???? *confused*

OHHHHH!!!! UP THERE!!!!!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Can we please make this post about nachos now? She mentioned cheese. And then did not further discuss cheese, or foods that should be covered in cheese. This is wrong.

Better?

tumblr_mi6bfzU07n1rt28efo1_r1_500.gif
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

But you're not attracting quality...this entire post is about how you're attracting "cheese"y pick-up lines :tongue:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community. We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.