Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wtg and way to be so healthy and consistent with it! I'm only an inch taller than you, so I especially love seeing how a potential goal weight looks on someone else.

Fabulous job and keep it up
  • thomcand
    thomcand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such a great example that I needed to see today! Congrats on your goal and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • evanescent_jasmine
    evanescent_jasmine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're like my body-twin! Same height and starting weight, and same ultimate goal. Wow. Now let's hope I get where you are someday.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us, you look amazing, congratulations on achieving your goals, all that hard work has paid off x
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look incredible! Congrats
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! x x
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!! You should be so proud of yourself!! You really helped me feel better about this whole process and giving it time :).
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are incredible doll!! Such an inspiration cupcake :) I am soooo ecstatic for you!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration with all the pictures. You look fabulous! You gave me what I needed right now, to see what can be, thanks and great job!
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Pretty Pearl you have TRULY inspired me. I have been getting frustrated with myself and weight loss and it takes all I have not to throw in the towel sometimes. thank you for sharing you look fantastic!!! :drinker:
  • RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!
    It is good to see that patience goes a long way. I hope I'll learn from you :)
  • MoRaeNew
    MoRaeNew Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. Thanks for sharing!!
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What a great story - thanks so much for sharing!! You look awesome (although honestly you were very cute at all of your sizes, you just didn't see it). Great job and thanks for inspiring! I also believe you have to lose slowly and realistically. Personally, I know that I can't say I'll never eat another sweet or fast food, but I'm sure eating a lot better than I once was.
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I am now 3 years into this journey, and still have yet to hit my goal. I have faith that patience and persistence will pay off just as it did for you. Thanks again!
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yay to go! thats awesome!
  • Retirementgirl
    Options
    awesome!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You should just be so proud!
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This is inspiration. I fail a lot as well with my weight loss, but I won't give up. So i hope in time I can get down to my goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!