Losing weight is easy !!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Trich25
    Trich25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do u know why is it hard to keep off the weight ?? cuz people stop exercising and stop controlling calories !!

I totally concur, that is exactly the case for me. When I returned to my weight loss journey, I was going hard counting calories and exercising, and I lost 20lbs in about 2 months but when I stopped doing that, the weight loss stopped. Now I've been stuck within 5lbs of the weight I was the last time I was consistent. But I decided today to recommit. I went walking 2 miles today for the first time in almost 2 months, and it felt wonderful. I'm so turned up now!
  • bkwhite33
    bkwhite33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always wonder how honest people are in anonymous forums. Like if someone posts a picture in their profile, then if you were to do a Google image search on that picture, what would you find out about the person.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think he's got it right on the money.....I lost 15 "43 year old pounds doing what he said. Great that he figured it out at such a young age. It's fitness for life !
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Do u know why is it hard to keep off the weight ?? cuz people stop exercising and stop controlling calories !!

Yes. Because it can be difficult to maintain good habits when experiencing periods of stress. Hopefully you will have plans in place for when you get older and experience them yourself.

By the way, you seem to be saying you're 17, when this site is 18 plus for a reason. And not just because us oldies get irritated having to read abbreviated text writings.

Well done on losing the weight. Maybe we'll see you back here when you're officially a grown up, but if not, don't forget your own advice.

You seem such a careless person, and a bit bitter too. How do you know if the person that wrote this didnt had stress in their lifes because they are 17 ? I know childreen that had harsher lifes then i do as a " grown up". But :( i think you are probably gonna be irritated now cos english is my second language and i didnt spell everything perfect : ( But im so sorry you had to read this :(
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Gradulations for your sucess !
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You are also an 18 year old guy. Try being a 30-something woman with hormonal/metabolic issues and report back on how easy it is!
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    lol okay. Have fun being fat...

I'm not ignorant. I'm giving advice based on my experiences. I don't sit around moping. No one is going to change you but yourself. I have a nice long list of mental problems but I don't use them as excuses.

Your response was Rude and totally uncalled for...LOL at a response that was heartfelt IS IGNORANT.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    To the OP, congrats. Some people need to just go back to basics - move more, eat less.I know it's not easy for everyone, but it really is more simple than some make it out to be.
  • Leonardo_Gosh
    Options
    To the OP, congrats. Some people need to just go back to basics - move more, eat less.I know it's not easy for everyone, but it really is more simple than some make it out to be.

YES !!!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Yes. Because it can be difficult to maintain good habits when experiencing periods of stress. Hopefully you will have plans in place for when you get older and experience them yourself.

By the way, you seem to be saying you're 17, when this site is 18 plus for a reason. And not just because us oldies get irritated having to read abbreviated text writings.

Well done on losing the weight. Maybe we'll see you back here when you're officially a grown up, but if not, don't forget your own advice.

You seem such a careless person, and a bit bitter too. How do you know if the person that wrote this didnt had stress in their lifes because they are 17 ? I know childreen that had harsher lifes then i do as a " grown up". But :( i think you are probably gonna be irritated now cos english is my second language and i didnt spell everything perfect : ( But im so sorry you had to read this :(

Not bitter at all.

And if you continue through the thread, you'll see that I have apologised to the OP already.

Thank you for your input.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

YES !!!

I agree. Lots of people make it much more complicated than it needs to be.

Leonardo, congrats & keep your enthusiasm!