HELP! I'm losing boobs!

Options
124»

Replies

• BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Baha, I am also losing mine little by little. Honestly I like it that way though. I get to wear cute lil' bralettes and not worry about fussing with a 'regular' bra. American Apparel has some really cute ones!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 36DD to 32DD while on MFP. If I could get all the way down to the 32C I was when younger, I would be happy :)
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to make light of anyone's self image where their body image is concerned. My boobs aren't perfect and never will be. I've lost weight, gained weight, and lost weight again. The aging process hasn't helped either. But I'm glad to have them being my point. My best friend had breast cancer and had to have a double masectamy. That is when I realized I just needed to get healthy, not so much as worrying about how I look. I'm healthy and I still have all my parts, so I'm happy.
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    They're usually the first thing to go, sadly. Trust me though, if your workouts get vigorous, you don't want them anyways!!!
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    unfortunately that is where I have seen the most dramatic changes as well. My hubby said he'd buy me new ones when I'm done losing weight... :blushing:

I'm with ya there on that! I'm gonna get some new boobies in the future =)
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs since my heaviest. Then, I was a 36D, and now, I am a 34B. The boobies are always the first to gain and first to lose with me. Sad day, but overall, my confidence is much imporved, even with my small chest :) Like everyone else has said, there is always implants if you aren't happy at the end of it all!
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose mine. I went from a B-small C to Very Big C-almost D, & they get in the way of EVERYTHING. Not used to having so much chest! And I want to be able to fit into my daintier bras again...

Don't worry about it. I know many men who prefer the small boob look, anyway (if that's what you're worried about)
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've always been an A, so there's nothing to lose for me lol. I'm sorry to hear this, but that's what comes with losing weight. If a guy is so caught up in your boobs and would think less of you for them shrinking a little, then kick his rump to the curb.
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    THINK OF THE CUTE TOPS YOUR BOOOOOBS WILL FIT IN!
    Also, I agree on the pecs workouts to keep them perky. :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    e=mc2

every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

so, someone somewhere in the world, their boobs are becoming juicier by the day.

In my mind, shes a Brazilian, at the beach, running in slow motion.

ooooh yeh.