PLEASE STOP!

Options

Replies

• GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    please stop bashing people who want like minded friends if you don't fit the profile just don't comment

please stop the politicially correctness crap
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Please stop asking if you're hot or posting threads about would you date, sex, kiss, bang. Its extremely pointless.
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Its simple if you don't like what you are seeing on the message boards just stay off of them. Log your food and help your friends on your friends list. Then you wont have to see all the stupid stuff you don't like. starting this post was for people to just complain....

Agreed!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm collaborating & listening...go on...

I'm back with my brand new invention.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Certain things on here drive me bat-s@#% crazy, so just for fun, I thought I'd ask -- fill in the blank:

For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE STOP _______________ on MFP! (Yes, I am bored and procrastinating grocery shopping!) :sad:

Asking if the person is hot or not or bang or not or pass or whatever!

^ this one, everytime i see this in the thread i think wtf really????
  • reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please stop posting ugly comments when you don't agree. You can be polite.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Posting a topic about YOUR TOM like you are something special and the only one who wants to eat a ton of salty foods, chocolate, sweets, has cramps, and doesn't want to exercise...it happens to most of us, get over yourself.

Thanks, I needed that! :drinker:

OMG, yesss!!! This drives me bat sh** crazy!!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Please stop telling everyone they are in starvation mode and need to eat more food on MFP.

Starvation mode doesn't kick in until somebody has been on about 500 calories per day for a prolonged period of time (months).
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Please stop posting gifs in your responses.
    like_zps670c0d25.gif

Oh wait, never mind, I love gifs, Carry on...
    bd_zpsfb60d76b.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Non Fitness Related items, drive me crazy, and strangely those friends end up deleted rather quickly.

You say as you post in a non-fitness related thread on the non-fitness related forums! :huh:
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE STOP treating mfp like Twitter!!!!!!!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Please stop *****ing about what other people do in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    not logging in... for reals... just do it
  • Venomous_Duck
    Options
    referring to your weight loss as this
    journey_zps3ff2eb87.jpg
    Steve Perry wishes you would all would please stop
    Journey-band-03_zps6b4e3320.jpg
    see that look on his face??? he's totally serious....and the only thing he will endorse is to Don't Stop......Beliiiieeeeevin' \m/
    I stopped believing once...
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Please stop *****ing about what other people do in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum!

I'm telling you stop telling people to stop telling people what to do.

:wink:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Certain things on here drive me bat-s@#% crazy, so just for fun, I thought I'd ask -- fill in the blank:

For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE STOP _______________ on MFP! (Yes, I am bored and procrastinating grocery shopping!) :sad:

Stop turning it into Twitter. I could care less if you're watering your lawn or feeding your dog. LOL

#nokidding!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Stop saying loose for lose. You sound/look like a moron.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    referring to your weight loss as this
    journey_zps3ff2eb87.jpg
    Steve Perry wishes you would all would please stop
    Journey-band-03_zps6b4e3320.jpg
    see that look on his face??? he's totally serious....and the only thing he will endorse is to Don't Stop......Beliiiieeeeevin' \m/

I hate when people keep calling it a journey. It drives me nuts. It's a goal, not a frickin journey, however, the band is awesome.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Being FITNESS/DIET know it ALL's!!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Please stop dissecting each topic and being so politically correct. Life is short, don't be an @sshole.